Premier League Gameweek 28-29

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Justifying Arteta’s decision to kick Ramsdale to the curb :lol:

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Genuinely think the Raya signing messed with his head.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
I feel there won't be any more articles about how Ramsdale deserves better. He's tanking his value too...

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Brilliant from Wissa. Absolute Joe Hart from the keeper.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Um, defender has to take some responsibility there, not the greatest of back passes anyway. He knew where Wissa was, passed it back straight towards goal which forces the keeper the take a touch pretty much.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Don't be too mean. His dad will sign up and abuse you all.

Can't believe people tried to fool others into thinking Ramsdale was good. He's poo.

awop

Supports
Arsenal
Um, defender has to take some responsibility there, not the greatest of back passes anyway. He knew where Wissa was, passed it back straight towards goal which forces the keeper the take a touch pretty much.
Huh ? He had all the time in the world to just pass it down to Saliba.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
People going on like Raya is an upgrade over Ramsdale :lol: they're basically the same keeper, just Raya is Artetas mate.

Daydreamer

Supports
Arsenal
We play that same pass a dozen times a match. Rays either passes it along to the (very much open) Saliba, or plays it long.

Wissa is in Ramdale’s eye line the entire time.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Huh ? He had all the time in the world to just pass it down to Saliba.
So did the defender?

Although watching a few more replays and Ramsdale seems to start river dancing when he gets the ball for some reason.

mu4c_20le

Ramsdale was pretty good last season. Not sure why he looks like some random bloke they pulled from the stands today.

Daydreamer

Supports
Arsenal
4 goalie errors leading to goals is pretty much on Arteta. You read me correctly. Pretty significant number for a team challenging for the title.
I still don’t get what you’re on about.

awop

Supports
Arsenal
So did the defender?

Although watching a few more replays and Ramsdale seems to start river dancing when he gets the ball for some reason.
You don't try that pass because Toney could intercept. Pass to the keeper to pull both attackers and just slide it down. They do this 50 times per game, Ramsdale just decided to bet on a clearance for no reason on the 49th min...

Daydreamer

Supports
Arsenal
So did the defender?

Gabriel passing the ball all the way across his box directly to Saliba was clearly more risky.

jeff gurr

Supports
Leicester City
Ramsdale was pretty good last season. Not sure why he looks like some random bloke they pulled from the stands today.
I feel that his confidence is shot & he is trying too hard to be a ball playing Goalie.
Arteta ruined him ...

mu4c_20le

I feel that his confidence is shot & he is trying too hard to be a ball playing Goalie.
Arteta ruined him ...
Yeah he doesn't seem to be a fan of this rotation thing. Feels like no matter how he does he'll get dropped the next week anyway. Barely a reaction after the goal, maybe a slight shrug.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Gabriel passing the ball all the way across his box directly to Saliba was clearly more risky.
Bet it wouldn't have resulted in a goal though :lol:

I enjoy these goals because teams who play it back deserve this shite anyway. Get extremely bored of watching teams go from attacking back to their own keeper. I know it works more often than not but Jesus it's feckin boring.

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City
No?