Premier League Gameweek 28-29

Manncunian

Whether or not it’s dangerous the co-commentator says “it’s down to interpretation”.

I’d love to know how that could ever be interpreted as not dangerous :lol:

Zen

I don't think that was a red.
I agree with this. If we're giving it for that, you have to start giving it for those last man "cynical" challenges to prevent a 1 on 1 with a goalie. Again, wild inconsistency.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
I don't think we're catching either of these teams. We're too far behind and too inconsistent to make up such a gap in such a short space of time.
Maybe but Aston Villa have no easy games left. Every single game they have they could just as easy drop points to.

hp88

That’s fecking stupid, still got 20 odd minutes to go and you go do that, not to forget the three game ban on top of that.

Nico87

Much more dangerous tackles seem get yellows, it was aggressive and cynical but unlikely to do any damage or prevent any goal scoring oppertunity.

Manncunian

Makes me laugh when a player jumps straight back up after being took out but then falls back to the ground. :lol: Did it not hurt for a second while you could jump up rapid
Probably a rush of adrenaline initially then realised how much pain he was in. Not unusual at all.

AndyMUFC

Both Villa and Spurs will drop plenty of points with the fixtures left. It's more us that probably won't do our own job.

eire-red

I agree with this. If we're giving it for that, you have to start giving it for those last man "cynical" challenges to prevent a 1 on 1 with a goalie. Again, wild inconsistency.
That isn't the case now?

FeedTheGoat

Supports
Man City
They've won 3 on the bounce since. They've played on Thursday while Tottenham are full of energy. Always was going to be a tough ask today.
Maybe, but they haven't really looked convincing at all. Couldn't fault how they looked pre-christmas. Still, been a very good season for them

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Makes me laugh when a player jumps straight back up after being took out but then falls back to the ground. :lol: Did it not hurt for a second while you could jump up rapid
People often try and stand with broken legs, for the first few seconds you can't feel anything with the adrenaline :D

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
If ever there was a case for a blue that, that Mcgin challenge was it

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Adrenaline? Might only realise extent of injury when putting weight back on foot?

erikcred

Adrenaline can make people do strange things, but I agree this one looked funny. He got up immediately all angry and then decided to roll around to make sure that even the three blind mice in the VAR booth know what happened.