Premier League Gameweek 28-29

Walters_19_MuFc

Imagine taking De Bruyne off at this point when you desperately need a goal, Haaland has now lost his main assister.
This is why Pep is one of the best. He's realised that City have lost a foothold in the game. De Bruyne, as good as he is, is not a controller of the game, and City need more control of the game, thus the introduction of Kovacic.

He's a bit like Bruno, in that respect. Ten Hag would never take him off, though.

evil_geko

The only starter out there from their league winning team is VVD.
  • Quensah and Conor Bradley have 13 appearances between them and both debuted this year
  • Endo McAlister and Szoboslai are new players this season
  • Nunez and Luiz Diaz were signed in 2022
In short, their whole midfield, 2 of the forwards and two of the defenders have been at Liverpool no longer than ETH.

Bonkers eh? You ETH lovers are jokers.
I am no ETH lover, I am not for him staying beyond this season. But have to call out stupid comparisons like this. And yeah, it is stupid, no matter how much you want to explain it.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Doku is from the same school of thought as Rashford when it comes to taking his FB (or any defender).

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I remember when my dad broke his leg and did 5 rolls afterwards so I can see why Salah reacted like that

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
This is why Pep is one of the best. He's realised that City have lost a foothold in the game. De Bruyne, as good as he is, is not a controller of the game, and City need more control of the game, thus the introduction of Kovacic.
Yes, it was the right call.

Josep Dowling

The Kyle Walker challenge on Salah was no different to when Casemiro got sent off against Southampton.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
No wonder Mike Dean was a shit ref. He's unable to give more than a superficial explanation to any decision and it's in line with whatever was called on the pitch, right or wrong.

"Nothing in it for me, just a coming to together". What do you mean? One player tackled the other. Either he got the ball legally or not. It's your job to explain how he did it within the rules. Using buzzwords is what the commentators that don't know the rules do.

PoTMS

Doku is even more shite than Alvarez. What happened to your boy Jack Grealish?

PoTMS

Why is De Bruyne looking like your stereotypical lesbian these days?

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.

He's a bit like Bruno, in that respect. Ten Hag would never take him off, though.
With United fans, it's amazing how they keep on about Rashford and Bruno have to play, etc. when already this year we saw how Bruno not being available probably got us a point at Anfield.