Premier League Gameweek 28-30

Magz

Ødegaard is way too good for this Arsenal team

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
arsenal showing how easy it is to score against watford. doing everything we didn't: running off the ball, quick passing, one-twos, getting behind their defence.

In September, Arsenal were bottom, Arteta doing in few months what Ole didn't in three years - and we kept getting the spin about "plans" and "the future"

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
This Arsenal team reminds me of the young 07/08 Arsenal team. Dynamic young team that could blossom into something special.
Problem is it's just as much if not more likely could lead to an exodus of the players that could have shaped that side.

Apparently Saka is waiting on assurances of the clubs ambition before commiting to a new deal, if that isn't deja vu I don't know what is.

Plus (like with us and Lamps) they'll need a better manager if making the step to actually challenging for the big two can even be contemplated.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
How do Arsenal get well established players like Odegaard, Partey and Tierney on the cheap without any competition?
rumours linked us to Odegaard for months, the we stood around and let him go to Madrid because we had such a "riches" of quality in that area... to me, he does so much more than Pogba ever does

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
I absolutely hate that the Watford player didnt try and chip Ramsdale when he was a mile off his line there. I know he didn't get much of a chance but Jesus....at least try.

Withnail

arsenal showing how easy it is to score against watford. doing everything we didn't: running off the ball, quick passing, one-twos, getting behind their defence.

In September, Arsenal were bottom, Arteta doing in few months what Ole didn't in three years - and we kept getting the spin about "plans" and "the future"
He's been there a bit longer than a few months.

Deery

Dreary
Another great finish, been very entertaining this game.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Yup, top 4 is easily theirs! They play much better football than us

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Arsenal ahead of us by a point and 3 games in hand by the end of the day. Thats top 4 gone.

Sweet Square

:lol:

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Arsenal could be really interesting next season if they sign a decent CF in summer transfer window.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Louza looks like a really bad footballer whenever I watch him, but my Watford mates say he is good.

lex talionis

Lovely goals, but the team play leading to the shots is even more lovely. Antithesis our attacking play, which more often than not can fairly be described as selfish.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Ramsdale is so amazingly shite :lol:

Edit: And then he complains about his teammates after passing it directly to Watford for the second time :lol:

vanrooney

Our top4 chances are over after today. Very sad outlook for the next years as this will further hamper our development.