Premier League Gameweek 29 (3rd - 5th March 2018)

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
I'd like to see Arsenal finish 7th, since they were so high and mighty a few seasons ago when we were in the doldrums. At least we did it with an average manager. They're 6th with their best ever manager.

A few more losses and they'll be closer to the relegation teams than to 4th :lol:.
I'd love to see them relegated personally:wenger:

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Which either makes the players buck up a bit or they down tools completely, think about the beach and lose even more.
Well, it could just relieve that pressure and allow them to play for him in the Europa league while also playing for their futures. The next manager has one major job on his hands. They lack leadership all over that pitch.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Well, it could just relieve that pressure and allow them to play for him in the Europa league while also playing for their futures. The next manager has one major job on his hands. They lack leadership all over that pitch.
They need an arse kicker for a manager, he has been far too soft with them. Not sure that's who they will go for though. That board might just want a yes man.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Piers Morgan.... pretty calm actually. I thought he'd be apoplectic.

"FT 2-1. We can't compete with these oil-rich clubs, right? Just go, Wenger - you're wrecking our club."

He forgot Welbeck, Chambers and Cech. Lacazette and Kolasinac have only been there a year! At the start of the season people were saying we had the worst buy out of Lukaku, Lacazette and Morata but not anymore.

alsabi

Fergie took five or six years to really hit his stride - and was fortunate to be in an environment back then where that kind of patience was an option. Wenger started strong and peaked after eight years.

Varun

Staff
He has taken stubborn to a new level. I don't understand how he can actually believe he has Arsenal's best interests at heart anymore
Probably a case of a great desperately wanting to go off an a high combined with the fact that he obviously feels Arsenal have to respect his contract given he did so when chased by top clubs. The board are the ones that need to act.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
They need an arse kicker for a manager, he has been far too soft with them. Not sure that's who they will go for though. That board might just want a yes man.
The problem with them is, they have no idea about football. He has controlled that club for years and it's clearly unhealthy the way he's demanded total control

Carolina Red

Staff

He forgot Welbeck, Chambers and Cech. Lacazette and Kolasinac have only been there a year! At the start of the season people were saying we had the worst buy out of Lukaku, Lacazette and Morata but not anymore.
What did Lacazette do?

Irrational.

Just watching replays of the Arsenal penalty claim incident - clear dive from Xhaka - another second yellow decision bottled by Atwell. Prick. He is an Arsenal level referee, perennial bottler.

Planky

Points wise, Arsenal are now closer to the bottom half of the table than they are to Spurs in 4th.

PoTMS

The problem is Wenger will just be replaced by a younger yes man.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Simeone? I doubt they'd get a yes-man in as the fans would turn on the club if they go from bad to worse. This will probably take 3-4 transfer windows to fix even under a top manager.

Kapardin

Simeone? I doubt they'd get a yes-man in as the fans would turn on the club if they go from bad to worse. This will probably take 3-4 transfer windows to fix even under a top manager.
Simeone is the right manager for a soft club like Arsenal. A few years of hard-as-nails, ugly but effective football with emphasis on defending and mentality is what they need.

But I don't think Simeone will leave Atleti to join Arsenal. If they hire Rodgers, it will basically be more of the same.

LARulz

Oh feck off Shreeves, I am no Conte fan but let him grieve. English is not his first language, he is shocked and this is a tough moment. Let him process it

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Reporters are such dicks, obviously Conte is really sad about Astori passing. No need st all to ask hiS thoughts with such joy in his voice. Fecking idiot.