Premier League Gameweek 29 + FA Cup QFs

Dante

Average bang
Arsenal getting a result here would probably be better for us but feck it :lol:

Always nice seeing Arsenal struggle, especially if Lingard is scoring screamers against them.
Nah. I'd love it if West Ham could get 5th place and knock the scousers completely out of the running for European places.

That would mean Moyes has knocked Liverpool off their fecking perch.

cyberman

West Ham are getting top 4, calling it now. They have an easier run in and have Chelsea at home.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
West Ham are getting top 4, calling it now. They have an easier run in and have Chelsea at home.
Do you see them making up the 5 points to Leicester or getting more points than Chelsea? I suppose Leicester will get beaten by City and then lose as Upton Park, but after that, they have a good run.

The Leicester game is massive now in any case.

always_hoping

Would be funny if they happen to finish in the top 4 instead of Chelsea but I can't see.

3 goals from 3 shots on target is impressive from West Ham today.

Back to 6 points the gap to 5th for Man United now, goes to show how important that Man United win was last Sunday.

cyberman

Do you see them making up the 5 points to Leicester or getting more points than Chelsea? I suppose Leicester will get beaten by City and then lose as Upton Park, but after that, they have a good run.

Theyre level on points with Chelsea right now and have to play them at home. Cheksea arent setting a pace here, theyve drawn 3 of the last 5 and still have to play City while WH have that out of the way.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
That’s an absolutely brilliant ball into Lacazette.

Guy Incognito

Don't think WH keep the ball as well as Leicester. Still expect them to fade.

PoTMS

I'm hearing 3-1 is the most dangerous scoreline in football.

paulscholes18

If West Ham drop any deeper they be playing with 8 keepers, dog shit tactics from Moyes could easily bite them in the ass

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
What kind of decision is that from Moss? That's disgraceful. Literally stopped the game because West Ham were through.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Jon Moss having an ego trip. Not fit to referee.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
More WWE reffing, add to the drama of a game where you can. I guarantee you there's some secret entertainment edict refs adhere to.

Moss is a 12th man for Arsenal here.