Premier League Gameweek 29 + FA Cup QFs

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Haha the tanoy announcer just said Manchester United goalscorer Kevin De Bruyne

SER19

Every game since xmas. Team fatigues as normal, city have a bench stronger than their starting eleven and wear them down

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Everton should have players booked there for crowding the ref, absolute dickheads. VAR was always going to check the goal anyway so what were they asking for?

Wanted a redo for Minas shit header?

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Still think that city lack one real superstar for the cl, they can win it but I wouldn't bet on it.

always_hoping

Everton gameplan was hoping to hold on for penalties?

That match tonight a carbon copy of the league cup tie between Man United and Everton in December. United like City by far the better side and both scored two late goals to win 2-0.

croadyman

How do you think this City team would fare against Chelsea under Tuchel potentially in a final because could see them getting their draw luck back and playing Southampton in the semi finals

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Everton gameplan was hoping to hold on for penalties?

That match tonight a carbon copy of the league cup tie between Man United and Everton in December. United like City by far the better side and both scored two late goals to win 2-0.
I think it was to hold out and nick a goal which is our game plan for 80% of our games.

AgentSmith

Hopefully this helps Newcastle’s slide continue. Much rather Brighton and Fulham survive than the black and white misery.

I think their game in hand is against City as well so hopefully Fulham can catch them.

Sylar

Just need fulham to overtake newcastle (fulham really need a win from somewhere).
I like Bruce but newcastle need to go down.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Brighton are cursed, Newcastle will somehow shithouse themselves to at least a point.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
What a goal, absolutely class that.