Premier League Gameweek 29

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Statement win from Newcastle that. Fair play. Hard to see anyone squeezing ahead of either of us for the top 4 spots.

TopDog

Supports
Bolton
All the goals in the other games (inc clasico) and I choose to watch the awful Man Utd Brentford game. FML. I am good at picking the worst game to be fair.

the_box

Supports
Newcastle United
Statement win from Newcastle that. Fair play. Hard to see anyone squeezing ahead of either of us for the top 4 spots.
Not to downplay our effort or anything but West ham were frankly worse than abysmal. Completely gifted 3 of those. Agree with the 2nd sentence completely.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Brighton are 7 points behind with a game in hand. We still have to play them and spurs away and with our shite away form, If we're not careful I can see brighton getting that 4th spot.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Brighton are 7 points behind with a game in hand. We still have to play them and spurs away and with our shite away form, If we're not careful I can see brighton getting that 4th spot.
Brighton is very good but they still have to play Newcastle away, Spurs away, Chelsea away, Arsenal away, city home and United at home. Also villa away who are a top half team. The only big team they've played twice is Liverpool. They've got basically the whole top half to come. United have the easiest fixtures in the league to close out the season (after crystal palace).

Crimson King

Not to downplay our effort or anything but West ham were frankly worse than abysmal. Completely gifted 3 of those. Agree with the 2nd sentence completely.
The goals popped up on the stream I was watching, and they were truly atrocious goals to concede.

I'm sure Newcastle were well worth the win, but you can't gift a team that many goals and expect to get anything from it.

Moyes on the chopping block I reckon...

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Brighton is very good but they still have to play Newcastle away, Spurs away, Chelsea away, Arsenal away, city home and United at home. Also villa away who are a top half team. The only big team they've played twice is Liverpool. They've got basically the whole top half to come. United have the easiest fixtures in the league to close out the season (after crystal palace).
Thanks I wasnt aware, that is indeed a tough set of fixtures.

Irrational.

If they manage to get through that lot of fixtures with four more points than us, then quite frankly they deserve fourth.

Gazautd18

Damn. Them West Ham goals.
Stale Rice.
An now I gotta listen to Eddie Howe.
Really starting to dislike him.

justboy68

That will surely be the end of Moyes. Fecking woeful tonight. I was getting pissed off cos the United game kept getting bloody interrupted with the highlights of their calamity!