g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 29

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Saturday 1 April
12:30 Man City vs Liverpool (BT)
15:00 Bournemouth vs Fulham
15:00 Arsenal vs Leeds
15:00 Brighton vs Brentford
15:00 Crystal Palace vs Leicester
15:00 Nottingham vs Wolves
17:30 Chelsea vs Aston Villa (Sky)

Sunday 2 April
14:00 West Ham vs Southampton (Sky)
16:30 Newcastle vs United (Sky)

Monday 3 April
20:00 Everton vs Tottenham (Sky)

Tuesday 4 April
19:45 Bournemouth vs Brighton
19:45 Leeds vs Nottingham
19:45 Leicester vs Aston Villa
20:00 Chelsea vs Liverpool (Sky)

Wednesday 5 April
20:00 United vs Brentford
20:00 West Ham vs Newcastle (Sky)

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Who we wanting city or Liverpool? I’d prefer either a draw or Liverpool. Don’t want city to win the league and I feel like even if Liverpool win today they’ll probably drop points to Chelsea and arsenal anyway so it won’t really matter.

Buxton

Supports
Arsenal
Who we wanting city or Liverpool? I’d prefer either a draw or Liverpool. Don’t want city to win the league and I feel like even if Liverpool win today they’ll probably drop points to Chelsea and arsenal anyway so it won’t really matter.
Definitely Liverpool

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
We gotta cheer for City today, keeps title race interesting and helps us.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Liverpool aren’t our rivals. Newcastle and spurs are. We need to help ourselves by winning tomoz.
They aren't right now, but any result to keep them far away helps, also feck liverpool, good luck signing Bellingham without UCL.

Buxton

Supports
Arsenal
Understandable from you :lol: the question was for fellow reds….I’d rather you win the league over them though.
Fair play. I think its a bit split, with the majority wanting us to win it, United are one of the few fan bases that would like us to win it. Most fans of other clubs want city to win because "it means nothing when they do" I can kind of understand that thinking too. (Spurs fans are on suicide watch).
Probably not as bad a position for United fans to be in as when the title is between City and Liverpool.

LordSpud

Arsenal win and City lose or even draw and I think thats the League done. But then you can say the same every match day from now til the season's end. Finally coming round to the acceptance that Arsenal are gonna do it.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Fair play. I think its a bit split, with the majority wanting us to win it, United are one of the few fan bases that would like us to win it. Most fans of other clubs want city to win because "it means nothing when they do" I can kind of understand that thinking too. (Spurs fans are on suicide watch).
Probably not as bad a position for United fans to be in as when the title is between City and Liverpool.
Ye there is that… city winning the league means nothing but I just hate the fact they’ve cheated their way to it. They bought haaland to dominate English and European football. Would be funny if haaland scores 50+goals this season but they don’t win the title. It’s the worse feeling ever mate when the titles between Liverpool and city, I think that’s the only time I’d rather city win it is when it’s between them and Liverpool

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Wanting city to beat Liverpool is par for the course isn’t it? We do it every season

Irrational.

No Haaland for City. Liverpool (and Arsenal) catch another break.

Maybe it will be Lego Pep’s year :(

Keown and the rest of the Gooners are going to be insufferable this summer.

Still clinging onto the hope that they have the tougher set of fixtures and will hopefully bottle it.

PoTMS

Liverpool are the jammiest team in the country. Every single fecking game, the opposition is missing their best/most important player through suspension/injury.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
I thought City were worse with Haaland playing so this is surely bad news for Liverpool?

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I thought City were worse with Haaland playing so this is surely bad news for Liverpool?
I actually think Haaland hasn't looked that good when he's faced Liverpool this season so might be a blessing in disguise for this one game. Obviously you'd rather have him but it might be a 'is a loss a win' for this one game scenario. We will see... :nervous:

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Four CBs?!
Surprised Stones is still playing as a the invented RB. Walker just played twice for England and looked decent so that could be the Pep big game selection meltdown in a few hour as Salah will certainly be drifting around Stones to see what's going on.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Where the feck is the Nordic goal yeti?

Chairman Steve

Guardiola wants to save Haaland for the Champions League doesn’t he. Guardiola has entered the early 2000s Fergie stage of focusing on winning the CL over any of the domestic cups and potentially the PL.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
City with 4 centre backs again.

Walker must be getting annoyed.

twitter thread suggester
That is really not an impressive City team.

Sara125

Thought Haaland would make a miraculous recovery in time for this match but it seems he really is injured then!

Jack-C20

Thought it’d be funny to see Haaland get two hat tricks here but oh well. Can see Liverpool turning up for this.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Off to watch. I just want to see the water bottle in Peps hands at some point at least 3 times.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Off to watch. I just want to see the water bottle in Peps hands at some point at least 3 times.
off to watch - hope Klopp has a very sad face today.