Premier League Gameweek 3

McGinn looks class every time I watch him, has such great technique and control. Would love to see how he does at a bigger club.

Digne would also have been a great left back to compete with (and probably displace) Shaw if we could have snapped him up for cheap from Barca. Has been a revelation for Everton

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Has Villa Park's broadcast camera always faced the dugout? First time noticing it - looks a bit strange.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Jota looks like a really shit but amazing player at the same time.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
So many gaps in midfield for both sides.

Not surprised in the slightest.Grealish looks quite at ease in the PL

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Too easy. Everton thought they could give Jota all the time in the world to pick a pass.

prateik

Everton could have signed Rojo.. and he wouldve been an upgrade on Mina.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
We don't have any academy players that are better than who we are starting...

Also Davies is on the bench.
Davies was introduced to the first team prior to Silva arriving and he's barely been used since. Thought your youth teams did really well last season so i'm surprised if you don't have any players capable of pushing your first team. Do you know Silvas youth record at Watford?

Dante

Average bang
Grealish has looked very good, without being that much of a threat.

There's an air of Spurs' Dembele about him, in the sense that he initiates a lot of decent moves and he's very difficult to get the ball off.

RedDevilRoshi

Everton were doing alright until Villa scored. The goal certainly has shaken them. Villa on top now.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Nice seeing Villa back looking like Villa again. It’s been too long

Sweech

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
McGinn looks class every time I watch him, has such great technique and control. Would love to see how he does at a bigger club.

Digne would also have been a great left back to compete with (and probably displace) Shaw if we could have snapped him up for cheap from Barca. Has been a revelation for Everton
McGinn is such an intriguing player. A midfielder that loves to get himself about and is very combative and has a great knack for arriving in the box and scoring. That said he’s not very productive in the build up play for his side.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he gets himself a move to a bigger side this summer - I’d take him at Spurs personally. Really interested to see what he could do for a team that plays a more expansive game.

freeurmind

weak willed
How long before Kean gets a start? Calvert-Lewin works hard but doesnt score many.

Sweech

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
I think they look solid. Decent bench too.
That’s the problem for me though. It’s a lot of “solid” but for the money spent I’d expect someone with some “wow” factor or something. It’s really maybe only Richarlison with that and he’s incredibly inconsistent. Their goal I imagine is to break the top 6 domination and steal a top 4 place but with that squad I can’t see it happening without several upgrades.

Overall they seriously lack actual goal threat to me. Hopefully Kean works out for them.