Premier League Gameweek 3

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Your side has basically 2 goal threats: Richarlison and Sigurdsson and I’d argue neither are very consistent. I guess the big hope is that Kean is a proper striker and goal threat.

It’s what I’ve been saying for all the money you’ve spent the side just doesn’t have much wow factor.
Yeah we really need Kean and Iwobi to step up.

We should have bought another midfielder to replace Gueye.

Amarsdd

everyone was laughing when we were being linked to McGinn in the window. Seems like he wouldn't have been a bad option at all.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Such a low quality match this.

Error after error and cant even do basic passes right.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
:lol: This is terrible. Villa aren’t even good ffs. It looks like we were only told this morning that the game was tonight.

Panixs

Supports
Fulham
Apparently not. I'm watching on DAZN and they brought up the stats which showed no shots on target for Everton, 7 off target.
BBC are listing it as 1 shot each on target. Pretty sure they get their stats from OPTA

freeurmind

weak willed
Bet you both these teams give top class performances against United despite the shower of shite on show tonight.

Nick7

FINALLY one of them got booked for trying to stop the free kicks. Took long enough.

edcunited1878

One too many touches by Grelish right there in the box...thought he had an angle to slot it far post but he passed it back and the chance goes away.

prateik

Everton need to stop wasting their money on junk from Barca..
Give us monies for Smalling and Rojo instead. We'll throw in a Darmian for free.

Deery

Dreary
If Grealish would just hit it instead of looking for the pass all the time