g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 3

Chief123

I'll probably regret posting this but that Arsenal line-up looks extraordinarily average.
Agree. I have a feeling arteta is going to regret dropping Gabriel for Luiz.

How many times is Luiz going to be given another chance not only at Arsenal but Chelsea as well. Absolute liability you can’t afford to carry.

LARulz

Keane essentially saying Liverpool will win the league.
I mean, I can't see how they won't win it. They just seem to strong.

Keane's saying what pretty much everyone is saying/thinking

Deery

Dreary
Didn’t Ayew get a red card for the exact same thing just a few weeks ago

padr81

Supports
Man City
Reffed differently to everyone else.

Amazing team, I don't know why ref's bottle decisions against them.. They'd win this game even with 10

jem

God, Rob Smyth on the Guardian (a United fan) is in nauseating form: “They are so good to watch. It might be heavy-metal football but there’s plenty of melody in there as well. There’ll be even more once Thiago gets in the team.”

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
God, Rob Smyth on the Guardian (a United fan) is in nauseating form: “They are so good to watch. It might be heavy-metal football but there’s plenty of melody in there as well. There’ll be even more once Thiago gets in the team.”
Liverpool are many things but good to watch they are not, their tactic is give it to the full backs and cross it, rinse and repeat.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Making Arsenal who have been good under Arteta look like children so far. If they score first this could get ugly. Need Arsenal to score and then hang on.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Making Arsenal who have been good under Arteta look like children so far. If they score first this could get ugly. Need Arsenal to score and then hang on.
They were this bad at The Emirates aswell, they just came across VVD and Alison in generous mood.