Premier League Gameweek 3

Idxomer

He’s never an 80mil player though is he, I’d say more 50mil would be fair in today’s market.
Not 80 but take his worth for Villa, and they were right to price him out of a move which was the goal of putting this value to him.

Overall, I kinda like he stayed, it's good for the league and make games like this worth a watch.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
When Fulham got promoted I assumed Scott Parker was mint, but a massive proportion of football fans maintained he was shit and I didn't really get that.

I get it now. Sometimes random football fans do know.

Ollie Derbyshire

Not 80 but take his worth for Villa, and they were right to price him out of a move which was the goal of putting this value to him.

Overall, I kinda like he stayed, it's good for the league and make games like this worth a watch.
They they definitely needed to keep him to have a chance of staying up

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Knockaert on a permanent deal, Robinson from Wigan , Harrison Reid from Southampton and Kenny Tete from Lyon
Lemina, Areola and Aina on loan
With signings like that, they should be a good shout for the playof....oh, wait :(

marktan

Watkins has really good hold up play, though Fulham's back 3 aren't doing much

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
When Fulham got promoted I assumed Scott Parker was mint, but a massive proportion of football fans maintained he was shit and I didn't really get that.

I get it now. Sometimes random football fans do know.
The metrics for the Championship pointed to the promoted pair and Brentford being in a league of their own quality wise, was a travesty Brentford lost that final.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
The metrics for the Championship pointed to the promoted pair and Brentford being in a league of their own quality wise, was a travesty Brentford lost that final.
Shame now to see that Brentford team picked apart. Going from near promotion to seeing your team torn apart and staying in the same league must be so rough.

AlwaysTheKop

Supports
Liverpool
Can’t see this Fulham getting into double digits point wise... absolute trash.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
If you're the manager of a football club and watched Odoi stink it up in his first PL season with Fulham and then decided to stick with him you deserve to get smashed every week. Absolutely shocking defender.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
I'd say Fulham are utter wank but they're not the only West London side that were 3-0 down at 47 mins this weekend.
At least that other side weren't facing a relegation candidate. Oh, wait.

Wayne's World

Famous last words but I fancy Arsenal to beat Liverpool tonight. As long as they show a bit of belief and attack Liverpool when you get opportunities that they will give you

FireballXL5

So when the ref is called over to view the monitor, everyone knows the decision is going to get overturned. Why go through the farce of the ref reviewing it at all?

James Peril

Take away Aubameyang and that Arsenal-team could look like a fancy West Ham line-up. Never know though, but a fired up Liverpool could score six. Holding, Luiz (which day is it today?), Elneny... Xhaka is due a red card soon. Hoping to jinx it but not really, some say Arsenal can get top 4 so that’s who we’re up against.