Premier League Gameweek 3

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
I must be blind but I thought TAA should have been off, not VVD (looked like he got the ball, what do I know though)

Newcastle played with their food and Liverpool took advantage. Almiron was wasteful, Barnes was greedy

Is safe standing at St James Park? Looked like all the Liverpool fans were standing
Away fans are always standing, despite it being seated in away ends in the EPL.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Kind of is how it works. The team that takes their chances and scores the most goals usually deserves to win. Newcastle were wasteful, particularly that one where Barnes kicked it straight at the keeper when he should have played wilson in.

Liverpool as much as I dislike them, played rhe game perfectly when they went a man down, hung in there and took their chances when they came. Thoroughly deserved to win in the end.
This makes no sense :lol: So in your world whoever scores the most goals deserves to win. There’s no such thing as a smash and grab in your reality. Chelsea vs Barcelona under Di Mateo… ahh yes Chelsea scored more so it was a masterclass. This just doesn’t make sense, Liverpool did play okay, but Newcastle win that game 9/10 playing how they did with the chances they produced. In my book that means they deserved to win as they were more likely to win.

Oranges038

This makes no sense :lol: So in your world whoever scores the most goals deserves to win. There’s no such thing as a smash and grab in your reality. Chelsea vs Barcelona under Di Mateo… ahh yes Chelsea scored more so it was a masterclass. This just doesn’t make sense, Liverpool did play okay, but Newcastle win that game 9/10 playing how they did with the chances they produced. In my book that means they deserved to win as they were more likely to win.
Yes, I've heard of smash and grab. But, usually who ever scores the most goals deserves to win.

There's no point in having loads of the ball if you do nothing with it, Brighton had almost 80% possesion against West Ham and lost. Newcastle had a man advantage, were 1-0 up, fluffed their chances when they came, really dropped off in the second half and gave away shit goals.

If you don't take your chances and you don't score goals then you give away silly goals you don't deserve to win. Watching that game yesterday Liverpool played it perfectly when they went a goal down, took of an attacker, sat in, rode their luck a little and then went for it in the last 15 mins and took their chances. Thoroughly deserved to win it in the end.