12:30 Bournemouth vs Spurs (TNT)
15:00 Arsenal vs Fulham
15:00 Brentford vs Crystal Palace
15:00 Everton vs Wolves
15:00 United vs Nottingham
17:30 Brighton vs West Ham (Sky)

Sunday 27 August
14:00 Burnley vs Aston Villa
14:00 Sheffield United vs Manchester City (Sky)
16:30 Newcastle vs Liverpool (Sky)

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Konate with a muscle injury unsurprisingly. And the Saudis fecking around with Salah's head before the game against Saudi Utd on Sunday. :mad:

jeff gurr

Supports
Leicester City
Well at least this gives Luton a chance of picking up some points !!

Woodzy

For some reason I always thought the beach ball game was in the FA cup

Dazzmondo

Konate with a muscle injury unsurprisingly. And the Saudis fecking around with Salah's head before the game against Saudi Utd on Sunday. :mad:
I'm dumbfounded that you still haven't bought a defender

Chief123

Having spent nearly £1 billion, that’s a pretty woeful bench for Chelsea. Starting lineup bit meh too.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Having spent nearly £1 billion, that’s a pretty woeful bench for Chelsea. Starting lineup bit meh too.
Injured players.

Nkunku
Chukwuemeka
Mudryk
Chalobah
James
Badiashile
Fofana

Also Lavia hasn’t been training with the team yet.

Chief123

What is it about coaches who turn up at Chelsea and instantly revert to a back 3.
I guess it’s a cautious mentality of keep it tight and safe at the back to avoid bringing pressure on yourself. To be fair, Poch used to use this setup often at Spurs.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
What is it about coaches who turn up at Chelsea and instantly revert to a back 3.
We always play a back 3.

Just thinking about it... Lukaku, who isn't even on Chelsea's bench costs more than our entire squad :lol:

Edit: you meant Chelsea

Powderfinger

Supports
Arsenal
Poch playing five defenders and two attackers in a home match against Luton Town….

Chief123

We always play a back 3.

Just thinking about it... Lukaku, who isn't even on Chelsea's bench costs more than our entire squad :lol:

The lost in translation confusion here is brilliant :lol: You could actually read it as you did.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I guess it’s a cautious mentality of keep it tight and safe at the back to avoid bringing pressure on yourself. To be fair, Poch used to use this setup often at Spurs.
I guess with Poch it’s slightly different in that he’s using Colwill as a LB and Chilwell as a RW so it’s kinda of a back 4 in possession but still. I’d had hoped to have seen the back of it.

Chief123

I guess with Poch it’s slightly different in that he’s using Colwill as a LB and Chilwell as a RW so it’s kinda of a back 4 in possession but still. I’d had hoped to have seen the back of it.
Poch did try to make a point of it in his post match interview against pool where he said Chilwell was playing as a midfielder with colwill as LB behind him. I think it’s easy to see the name Chilwell and assume a defender but he has been quite attacking and adventurous so far. I’d imagine Gusto will do the same when they’ve got Enzo and Caicedo protecting.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
We always play a back 3.

I mean Chelsea yeah :lol:

How much did your squad cost? I’d imagine there players who cost far less than Lukaku who also cost more than Luton’s entire squad.

JuriM

Unless Luton goes and strengthens greatly, it's gonna be tough season for them to suffer.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Poch playing five defenders and two attackers in a home match against Luton Town….
On paper, but in practice, Chilwell is basically a marauding winger and one of the most effective ones in the team at that :lol:

Still would prefer most actual attacking options in the team.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
I didn’t recognize Chelseas bench at all except for two players. I thought I was reading Lutons bench.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Poch did try to make a point of it in his post match interview against pool where he said Chilwell was playing as a midfielder with colwill as LB behind him. I think it’s easy to see the name Chilwell and assume a defender but he has been quite attacking and adventurous so far. I’d imagine Gusto will do the same when they’ve got Enzo and Caicedo protecting.
Yeah that’s how it’s supposed to work in practice and it’s worked kinda well but yeah, I want more actual attacking players in the team man.

Chief123

Yeah that’s how it’s supposed to work in practice and it’s worked kinda well but yeah, I want more actual attacking players in the team man.
I think Enzo will play a lot more advanced today. Near a no.10 position. Caicedo and 3 at the back is enough against Luton at home.