Premier League Gameweek 30+31

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
I wonder why we don't go for a right winger like Traore or Zaha if we're not getting Sancho?
Traore has had as big an impact off the bench there as Pogba did yesterday. Could he be an alternative option to Sancho?
Traore is now beyond the hype. Klopp must make him our Werner alternative.
According to @UNITED ACADEMY we have Daniel James and they are similar players...

Aparantly Traore can only knock and run can’t dribble closely between multiple players like he did for the second goal to set up the cross today. Nope that did not happen. Impossible.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
According to @UNITED ACADEMY we have Daniel James and they are similar players...

Aparantly Traore can only knock and run can’t dribble closely between multiple players like he did for the second goal to set up the cross today. Nope that did not happen. Impossible.
Let's be honest though. The first game back after a 3 month plus hiatus may not be the best time to judge players.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Let's be honest though. The first game back after a 3 month plus hiatus may not be the best time to judge players.
Completely agree but let’s also not act like Traore hasn’t done this all season.

Calling him a knock and run player who needs space to dribble is such a joke and often comes through people not watching his overall game which is so much better than his early career.

marktan

Bournemouth are looking very poor. Brooks the only bright spark.

For my money I'd have Norwich, Bournemouth and West Ham as the 3 relegated, West Ham at least have some decent players but they have Moyes in charge. Bournemouth just haven't signed well over the last couple of years, the Chelsea and Pool rejects aren't as good as Howe thought.

marktan

Jesus Bournemouth have the movement of us under Jose. Not one run to be seen barring Josh King trying to run at them

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Palace been great so far.

Imagine someone who dosen't follow football watching this on peak time BBC though and thinking they were some Man. City standard team!

diarm

Wait a second - I was wondering why this wasn't on TV! What the hell is it doing on BBC?

marktan

Wait a second - I was wondering why this wasn't on TV! What the hell is it doing on BBC?
The PL are airing all the remaining games as fans can't attend, think the gov made them show some for free. BBC get like 3, Prime will show like 5 free, and Pick on freeview will show like 8 or so games (courtesy of Sky).

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Completely agree but let’s also not act like Traore hasn’t done this all season.

Calling him a knock and run player who needs space to dribble is such a joke and often comes through people not watching his overall game which is so much better than his early career.
There's nothing wrong with being a knock and run player if you're very good at it.

Traore though for me is lacking with his off the ball movement, his work rate and his overall decision making. He's definitely improved his end product this season (4 goals and 8 assists) but it's still nothing spectacular. At the moment he's playing in a counter-attacking system to get the best out of him too. You saw today that Nuno knew he was perfect to bring off the bench as an impact sub against tiring defenses.

rotherham_red

Wolves have a nice set of fixtures in the run-in a real dark horse for finishing 4th.
Their squad is relatively tiny, and with games coming every 3 or 4 days, could see them dropping points at one or two unexpected junctures before the end of the season.

diarm

The PL are airing all the remaining games as fans can't attend, think the gov made them show some for free. BBC get like 3, Prime will show like 5 free, and Pick on freeview will show like 8 or so games (courtesy of Sky).
How did I miss this!

I was 2 years old the last time BBC showed a live top flight game! This will likely be the record viewing figures for a Premier League game - Bournemouth vs Palace!

Paul_Scholes18

Their squad is relatively tiny, and with games coming every 3 or 4 days, could see them dropping points at one or two unexpected junctures before the end of the season.
Not sure our bench with Lingard, Pereira and Mata is going to save our attack when we need to rest Pogba.

SirAnderson

Good insight. I think they are the most consistent starting 11 in the Prem, could be wrong. Could definitely see them drop points and fitness to their main guys being a big issue.