Premier League Gameweek 30+31

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
I wonder why we don't go for a right winger like Traore or Zaha if we're not getting Sancho?

diarm

Traore has had as big an impact off the bench there as Pogba did yesterday. Could he be an alternative option to Sancho?

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Traore is now beyond the hype. Klopp must make him our Werner alternative.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Traore has had as big an impact off the bench there as Pogba did yesterday. Could he be an alternative option to Sancho?
I think players with pace/acceleration in general will benefit from the current circumstances. The lack of match sharpness and player rustiness leaves defences open to getting beaten by pace late in the games.

I'm not a massive fan of Traore though, I think he's a little bit one dimensional for a very top team.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I’d be surprised if Pep doesn’t go for Traore now that Sane has said he’s off.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Any gifs of the goals. Sounds like they were sweet.
Can't rely on WH for nothing, best thing from this is I hope they get relegated. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch.
West Ham players are probably relieved that there are no fans, not the way their fans react to adversity.

diarm

I think players with pace/acceleration in general will benefit from the current circumstances. The lack of match sharpness and player rustiness leaves defences open to getting beaten by pace late in the games.

I'm not a massive fan of Traore though, I think he's a little bit one dimensional for a very top team.
Yeah those are fair enough points. I just have a soft spot for a winger with blistering pace, good footwork and the ability to stand up a decent cross.

We have plenty of more rounded attackers who can play on the left and with Wan-Bissaka offering little but defensive stability on the right, there's something to be said for a lad who will maintain width and play the role of a traditional winger.

Dick Dastardly

Supports
Wrexham
Can’t say I hate West Ham, their player or fans, but I have no love for their low life owners.

diarm

Santo is a class act. I'm always so impressed by him in interviews and just the general way he seems to go about managing his team.

They can be a bit negative in the first hour of games but he's competing in a league against sides with much greater resources and they're punching well above their weight.

DomesticTadpole

Ditto mate. Was so glad when I heard Moyes got them, no chance they will be any thing decent while his there.
A real punchable lot.

Which other teams do you think/want to go down?
Think Aston Villa and Norwich will stay where they are and get relegated.
Yep, probably right about those two, if it isn't West Ham, then I actually get a bit sick of Bournemouth, they have these good starts and then just seem to go on the slide each season. That means they will win tonight of course.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
People will keep making excuses for him though. It’s now his fourth club after Everton and, bar an acceptable temporary stint at West Ham, he has been awful in all of them.

No club has perfect conditions to succeed, but this guy coming out with his “never my fault”, “What I do is win” arrogance, really annoys me.

I love to see him fail.

diarm

Arsenal should have hired him instead of a glorified Lucozade carrying Pep disciple.
:lol:

Poor Arteta is on such a hiding to nothing. He's trying to do something there that Pep himself wouldn't be able to do.

SirAnderson

Yep, probably right about those two, if it isn't West Ham, then I actually get a bit sick of Bournemouth, they have these good starts and then just seem to go on the slide each season. That means they will win tonight of course.
True about Bournemouth, and I remember that some lot in here think Eddie Howe should be our manager. :nervous:
I really watch Palace to win though, so they can overtake Arsenal! But more likely that Bournemouth will scrape the result they need.

DomesticTadpole

True about Bournemouth, and I remember that some lot in here think Eddie Howe should be our manager. :nervous:
I really watch Palace to win though, so they can overtake Arsenal! But more likely that Bournemouth will scrape the result they need.
It's a funny one, either Palace going above Arsenal or Bournemouth win and I think WHU drop into the relegation places. What a choice.

Paul_Scholes18

It's a funny one, either Palace going above Arsenal or Bournemouth win and I think WHU drop into the relegation places. What a choice.
Moyes should stay above the relegation zone up to the point they play us. Then they go down on goal difference after we smash them 6-0.