Premier League Gameweek 30+31

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Arsenal are going to get thumped. City’s bench has more talent than Arsenal’s starting XI.

Paul_Scholes18

Grealish really does look a class or two above anyone else on the field. Nice little move to get into space and then a great through ball to almost create a goal.

And then another nice save from Henderson.
Bring him back!

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Sheffield United should be ahead but Villa are comfortably the better team so far.

LVGSdive

I genuinely haven't missed it. Am I the only one? :lol:
Since the scousers got knocked out of the Champions League I have watched about 20 minutes of football. That was 20 minutes of the Dortmund vs Bayern game that was as entertaining as watching grass grow.

I'll pay attention to the scores but I don't really care to watch the games.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Okay how does the crowd noise work? It's surprisingly convincing.

TheReligion

Abusive
That number 10 for Villa with the funny hair cut. Black Lives Matter. He'd be great for us and the ideal replacement for Juan nice guy Mata.

Walters_19_MuFc

Any half decent strike would have had a hat trick by now, think he’s being quite poor..
A hat trick without having a clear cut chance? Fair enough! Strikers will ultimately be judged on their goals, but his overall play has been impressive, in my opinion.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
What is that Arsenal lineup? :lol: :lol: Clearly not interested in finishing top half of the table this season. :houllier:

PoTMS

After watching this, I am confident Villa will get relegated. Baffling tactics from the manager. It seems there is no actual gameplan.

Deery

Dreary
A hat trick without having a clear cut chance? Fair enough! Strikers will ultimately be judged on their goals, but his overall play has been impressive, in my opinion.
He had a header at the back post, one he got caught offside and one were he was to slow to react.

He’s put himself about abit but don’t think he’s been impressive..