g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 30-32

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Brighton keeping the ball like we couldn’t at Brentford

DJ_21

Like watching paint dry this Brighton game. Lots of possession with nothing to show for it

Scanny

Sky Sports just described the Etihad as “the cauldron” and I haven’t stopped laughing since.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Why is Arteta consistently allowed to leave his coaching area without any punishment?
There's been a nice move by White and another goal while you were observing a manager on the touchline

Walters_19_MuFc

Wonder if Smith-Rowe will still be at Arsenal next season? I remember how good he was when he 'burst onto the scene'. Nowadays, he doesn't play much. At 23, he probably needs to try and find a club where he can play regularly, where he can hopefully resurrect the form he showed when he broke through.

DJ_21

Refs clamping down on the pulling on corners. A few Var checks recently with them

Pickle85

He is. Plays on the right side of centre midfield in a 433, but he roams around. Superb player!
Yeah, he's a brilliant little player. When they bought him I was desperately hoping he'd be another overhyped kid that flopped at a big club, but turns out he's great.

Walters_19_MuFc

It's so sad that I'm watching City vs Villa wanting City to win.

Obviously I want Arsenal to win the EPL (can't believe I said that) but if they don't win it, then it has to be City.

I actually can't believe it's come to this. :(

Hoof the ball

Why should he be punished for something all managers do?
Even if it were true that all managers did this on occasion, there is a demonstrable difference between that and the repeated instances that happens with Arteta every game.

The only reason to ignore this is if, as an Arsenal fan, it's simply inconvenient.

SteveCoppellFan

So Brentford have 31 goal attempts vrs United and only 3 so far vrs Brighton.

We are doing something very wrong.

DJ_21

They say that check for city was a tight call yet it took few seconds to give it onside. Whenever we have tight decisions it takes a few minutes