g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 30-32

DavidDeSchmikes

They say that check for city was a tight call yet it took few seconds to give it onside. Whenever we have tight decisions it takes a few minutes
i've seen VAR take ages to decide whether or not a clear offside goal was actually offside

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
Even if it were true that all managers did this on occasion, there is a demonstrable difference between that and the repeated instances that happens with Arteta every game.

The only reason to ignore this is if, as an Arsenal fan, it's simply inconvenient.
I don't care either way, I mostly ignore the managers during the matches, but it's funny how people focus so much on that when it's something irrelevant that all managers do to different degrees. It's not really arsenal fans ignoring as opposition fans obsessing over it.

KeanoMagicHat

City were quality first 20 mins then Villa do that haha. Brilliant counter, sort of thing we used to be good at.

wr8_utd

:'(
There's a real chance City end up trophyless this season after the Treble season. Too inconsistent and easy to get at to win the PL competing with two good teams, unlikely to beat Madrid. The FA Cup is probably all they'll win. That disaster of a summer is really going to come back to bite them.

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
Arteta making quite a few changes but still sticking with their first choice centre backs, which is key to their success this season, in my opinion.
Arsenal has good options in the squad for rotation, but just not CBs and Odegaard though.

E-mal

Aston Villa’s second string giving it a better go against city footballing wise than we ever did, surely coaching has something to do with it?

Robin Your Persie

Aston Villa’s second string giving it a better go against city footballing wise than we ever did, surely coaching has something to do with it?
And Brentford had 17 goal attempts againest us in the 2nd half and yet againest Brighton 25 minutes in they’ve had none :lol:

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
City don't have it in them to catch Liverpool this year. No team has ever done 4 in a row and no one ever will.

Up to Arsenal.