Premier League Gameweek 30-32

PoTMS

Kudus has to be the signing of the season. Him and Paqueta are far too good for West Ham.

Doracle

This Kudus, Paqueta and Bowen trio is fairly devastating. Antonio makes a big difference as well as he does the more dirty work for them, holding it up and bringing them into play.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
This Kudus, Paqueta and Bowen trio is fairly devastating. Antonio makes a big difference as well as he does the more dirty work for them, holding it up and bringing them into play.
There will still be West Ham fans who want Moyes out. I think he has done a really good job.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Kudus has to be the signing of the season. Him and Paqueta are far too good for West Ham.
TBF you could drop any of those three into any side in the league and they'd do well.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
West Ham stays behind us on goal difference :D For now, at least.

Superunknown

There will still be West Ham fans who want Moyes out. I think he has done a really good job.
I keep struggling to decide whether West Ham are having a good/great season or not. When I look at the table, I would say their current position is great, but the fans seem to be talking about replacing Moyes every week.

GlasgowCeltic

Think Bowen is a better striker than wide player but credit to Moyes for playing all four, pretty gung ho for him

Lyng

That would be fun as always

Are there many on the market atm? I can imagine them going for Tuchel if he is available by summer.

You may be right because of injuries but I'd still expect them to at least be where we are right now. So not top 4 but bit higher on the table.
Mourinho would fit them like a glove. Could see the players loving him. Tuchel would not worry me much.

BorisManUtd

Well hopefully West Ham can hurt Spurs and Liverpool as well when they host them in April.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
A good friend of mine hates him, I say to him your 7th/8th that's about where you should be, he just thinks they are boring to watch I'd rather be 7th and boring than exciting and relegated is always my response
West Ham won the World Cup so their expectations are always a bit high.

Doracle

Livramento injured by a ball hitting his foot. Got to feel for the guy. Just can’t stay fit.

GlasgowCeltic

That would be fun as always

Are there many on the market atm? I can imagine them going for Tuchel if he is available by summer.

You may be right because of injuries but I'd still expect them to at least be where we are right now. So not top 4 but bit higher on the table.
Even without injuries they lack quality in midfield and wide

Mike Smalling

What has actually happened to Newcastle this season? Why have they fallen off a cliff compared to last year? They even started out this season decently over the first 10-12 games.

Nick7

Why are the comms acting like Newcastle are the only team to have a raft of injuries this season

mu4c_20le

What has actually happened to Newcastle this season? Why have they fallen off a cliff compared to last year? They even started out this season decently over the first 10-12 games.
Injuries, Europe, mediocre squad that was overperforming last season catching up to them.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Why are the comms acting like Newcastle are the only team to have a raft of injuries this season
They aren't the only ones but feels like they're losing 2 players a game in recent weeks.

Chairman Steve

I love that the media sometimes treat Newcastle as some small plucky underdog team despite being one of the Top 10 richest clubs in world football in the 90s.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Newcastle having a poor season it seems (or am I being unfair to them given injuries etc?). Don't think Howe will survive so won't be surprised if we see Tuchel at Newcastle in few months (if he is to leave Bayern).
I think that's fair. Overachievement last season to qualify for the Champions League which was always going to stretch the squad to a degree, and despite having Saudi investment money they haven't splashed as much as they might have been expected to.

Still, most people had them around 5th or 6th as a predicition before things kicked off.

Personally I'd say anything below 7th would be below par and right this second they're 10th. If City, Arsenal, Liverpool United, Spurs and Chelsea all had good seasons then I think 7th would be excuasable and they're at a point where they should be next best after those or competing with a team like Spurs for my money.

Seeing as Chelsea have cemented themselves as a mid-table team for the 2nd season in a row now 7th should be very achievable for them. That even allows for Villa's upturn and they could still be there as long as they don't fall behind West Ham, Brighton and Wolves which they currently have done.