Premier League Gameweek 30-32

LilienFan

Supports
Darmstadt
:lol:

United have equalized.
I´ll say this. There has to be a criminal case somewhere in that Caicedo transfer. That might be the worst transfer in history. The guy would be overpaid at a 12M fee let alone 120M.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Dalot has had more fouls than Chelsea players combined.

Chelsea - 2 yellows
Dalot - no yellow

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
Well deserved for Sheffield. Liverpool have been pathetic. Gravenberch is such a nothing player. Why he started over Elliott is bizarre.
Liverpool will score a last min goal to win the game. They have done it many times this season.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Why wasn’t Gusto allowed to continue and let VAR look at the offside?

Utd getting everything here as usual.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
They will let 12 phases of play rolling with a clear offside but here he just pops it when he's not :lol: :rolleyes:

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Dippers are 1.5 to win from here ffs. Was hoping for evens. Will wait a couple of minutes.

Zed is not dead

I think Liverpool might have one of the lowest xG per shots this season.
I swear they shoot all the time wherever they are on the pitch

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
No surprise, we're decent going forward and woeful defensively. Leads never feel secure.

Pickle85

Why wasn’t Gusto allowed to continue and let VAR look at the offside?

Utd getting everything here as usual.
You sure you're watching? So many clear fouls not called for you lot, a dodgy pen, and you're moaning about a bang average fullback pulled back for offside when he was going nowhere and his first touch was poor?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Tried to get the game up. Got a picture, and it was that gurning little gimp MacAllister having scored.

At least it was quite early by their standards.
It's all on us to hold them at the weekend. If we don't, you can't see any of these next opponents doing so.

They'd have earmarked this one for smashing the goal difference though, so Sheff Utd have done well here.

mu4c_20le

Thought it was amusing how Chelsea seemed to let their foot off the gas as soon as they scored the first goal. Let us grow into the game.

LilienFan

Supports
Darmstadt
McAllister has great shooting technique. That freekick was headed straight into the top corner again, but the slight deflection from the defender made it hit the inside of the bar and post.

rajds89

I hate Arsenal but it would be a travesty if this Liverpool team won the league ahead of them. They really aren't all that, at all.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I hate Arsenal but it would be a travesty if this Liverpool team won the league ahead of them. They really aren't all that, at all.
TBF that's why it would be funny if Arsenal don't win it. It can end up being one of their best PL seasons and they could walk away with nothing against two sides that haven't been anywhere near their peak.

rajds89

Are you joking? They are great to watch. High energy, create pleanty of chances and work their arses off.
I'm not joking, no. I'll give you that they are full energy and create plenty of chances but in terms of quality they aren't anywhere near Arsenal or City.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Arsenal would only have themselves to blame, they should’ve gone for it at City.

This Liverpool team has so many similarities to United winning it in Sir Alex’s final season, decent but underwhelming squad carried by a few, elite older players which left a lot of their fans believing it was stronger than it was.

rajds89

Arsenal would only have themselves to blame, they should’ve gone for it at City.

This Liverpool team has so many similarities to United winning it in Sir Alex’s final season, decent but underwhelming squad carried by a few, elite older players which left a lot of their fans believing it was stronger than it was.
You put anyone else other than Klopp in charge of them and this squad struggle to make top four.. like it did last season. Man for man (talking about squads in general) they aren't anywhere near the levels Arsenal and City are. I'm kind of talking myself in to almost praising them for being where they are though just by saying that! :lol:

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
How friggin' good is Mac Allister, unbelievable. Such a deligh to watch on the ball.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
"special atmosphere in here tonight" ah yeah, the usual sing Allez Allez Allez after a goal then remain silent for the rest of the game

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Hard work watching that but glad we got over the line. Play like that on Sunday and we get beat.