Premier League Gameweek 30-32

Chairman Steve

Of course that shot conversion stat Sky put up a few minutes ago jinxed Chris Wood from 2 yards out :lol:

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
If it's technically a yellow card for asking a ref to use VAR then why isn't it a second yellow card then? Hate when they just ignore rules because they don't want to send a player off.

Should have probably been a red for Maddison anyway. Clearly punches him despite how soft it was.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
How are teams like Sheff Utd doing better against Chelsea than us.

B. Munich

Supports
Bayern Munich
How bad are Chelsea? Struggling against Sheffield United.

The funniest thing, they bought all these expensive players and gave them ridiculous long contracts. It will take them many years to offload all the deadwood.

They’ve been shit after 25 mins but Ange’s teams ALWAYS look for the drilled cutback across goal.

It’s brilliant to watch and is always efficient. Zero selfishness.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.

The funniest thing, they bought all these expensive players and gave them ridiculous long contracts. It will take them many years to offload all the deadwood.
3 points behind us with a game in hand and better goal difference

autopilot

Supports
Chelsea

The biggest piece of deadwood is standing on the touchline. I reckon the players wouldn't look half as bad if they were actually managed properly. I'd say we're in the top 5 worst coached team in the league.

B. Munich

Supports
Bayern Munich
The biggest piece of deadwood is standing on the touchline. I reckon the players wouldn't look half as bad if they were actually managed properly. I'd say we're in the top 5 worst coached team in the league.
Who you want to get in to replace Poch?
Your team seems to be uncoachable like us. Lampard, Tuchel, Potter ans Poch failed that challenge.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
In 240 competitive meetings, United hold the edge over Liverpool, with 90 wins compared to 81 defeats and 69 draws, stretching back to 1894, when the Manchester club were called Newton Heath.17 Mar 2024

Does this include our FA Cup win?

Last edited:

B. Munich

Supports
Bayern Munich
Arsenal still to play United and Tottenham away and Chelsea at home. No way they going to win the league.

Liverpool are too wasteful. It's City's title to lose again.

autopilot

Supports
Chelsea
Who you want to get in to replace Poch?
Your team seems to be uncoachable like us. Lampard, Tuchel, Potter ans Poch failed that challenge.
We didn't do too bad under Tuchel. Won the CL and then did alright in the league the following year until James and Chilwell got injured and never recovered.

At this moment I'm desperate and would take almost anyone. Even the hipster managers.

Chairman Steve

I am somewhat glad we avoided Poch, because I always thought his PSG stint exposed him as not that special, despite Gary Neville fawning over him to be the next United manager.

autopilot

Supports
Chelsea
So yeah.

GlasgowCeltic

Feel like Forest have more decent players than a lot of the bottom half but Nuno is just awful

always_hoping

Chelsea got a small taste of their own medicine today, a pity they weren't beat in added time.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Nothing team, can't defend. Over celebrated mid week I think, small mentality.

Need some big changes in the summer...