Premier League Gameweek 30-32

JohnnyLaw

Branthwaithe awful for that goal though. Really made it easy for Isak.

Onana looking good though.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Newcastle’s injury list is one of the worse in the prem.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
I feel like every time I watch another team who have players missing with injuries it’s all they speak about. But you don’t hear about it in our games.

2 man midfield

Is newcastles keeper mute? That’s the third time he’s come for a ball only for the defender to Nick it away

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
I feel like every time I watch another team who have players missing with injuries it’s all they speak about. But you don’t hear about it in our games.
Samsies.

A few weeks ago, Carragher (I think it was him) actually said "you can't really count Nkunku as an injury for Chelsea, because he's been injured for so long".

Spurs are now cut back FC. They create so many chances by that same low ball across the box. So simple, but beautiful and devastating. Lovely to watch too.

2 man midfield

Samsies.

A few weeks ago, Carragher (I think it was him) actually said "you can't really count Nkunku as an injury for Chelsea, because he's been injured for so long".
I think I remember that, on the overlap? I’m not saying Newcastle don’t have it bad, but you’d think they were the only team to get injuries.

GlasgowCeltic

You look at Spurs team and think their summer shopping should be straightforward, replace their wide players and they can have another decent season. Wonder if they could get Kvara

E-mal

Watching spurs play, you can see the forward line have not got the intelligence to play this style but the stamp of the manager is on the team.

Watching spurs play, you can see the forward line have not got the intelligence to play this style but the stamp of the manager is on the team.
Just said the same thing! The way they always look to create for each other and create the highest chance of scoring via low crosses and low cutbacks is brilliant.