Premier League Gameweek 31

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Bissouma just laid two chances on a plate for Brighton players

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Bissouma is some player. Craft and guile in equal measure.

SwedishFish

Evertons squad is bare bones at the moment to be fair. They have feck all but Iwobi on the bench atm.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Tom Davies still looks like a gap year student who's just come back from Goa.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
What’s the point of blowing bang on 92 minutes when Brighton took a minute to take their fk?

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Lingard is above Iwobi but I get your point. Still ridiculous business by Everton.
Sorry i meant it in the sense that if Iwobi is 40 million then we should be getting at least 40 million for Lingard. But we wont.

We tend to pay a tax when we buy a player and then have to sell players for peanuts.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Genuinely can’t believe I sat through that. What a dull fecking match.

SwedishFish

Sorry i meant it in the sense that if Iwobi is 40 million then we should be getting at least 40 million for Lingard. But we wont.

We tend to pay a tax when we buy a player and then have to sell players for peanuts.
Oh I see what you mean, yes we are bad sellers. Look at the business Arsenal and Liverpool do when it comes to sales and we are way behind.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Obviously disappointing and frustrating to drop more points in the race for Europe but our injury list is ridiculous atm.

Worst team in the league to watch. No gameplay, no philosophy. Just shite.
You look exactly how I would imagine a team starting four CBs and two fullbacks to look. Very poor outside of some brief moments of quality from James. Of course, your injury list is ridiculous but it's been dire the second half of the season. Don't particularly rate Iwobi but surely he should be starting over one of the defenders? Every time Richarlison or James get the ball they have to take on the entire opposition team on their own.

DavidDeSchmikes

9 days before Christmas, Southampton were third. But since the win against Liverpool the form has dipped badly and defence has become leaky.