Premier League Gameweek 31

croadyman

United deserved that. Much the better team overall.
Shame we didn't have that approach more in the second half of other big six games this season but nice confidence booster that we have beaten a top six rival other than City away from home

AJ VII

You almost want to cry with how bad they are with VAR. They are totally ruining football at the moment.

If they cant fix this over the summer it's better to just remove it for next season. It's much easier to accept a referee make an error on the spot, than an error by the VAR referee which should never happen.

RashyForPM

Wtf, commentator just said that because the players were in close proximity, they drew the lines wrongly/couldn’t draw it right, so deferred to the original call. Get these refs out.

vodrake

Where was this West Brom back when it might have actually made a difference?

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
We've had a really rubbish year injury wise in relation to key players. Getting European football now would be a big achievement and I don't think we will have enough, especially due to our remaining fixtures.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Not really. Leicester will drop points enough in their last 3 fixtures. Dropping too many will only let Liverpool slime their way in.
I'm more concerned about us securing 2nd by distancing ourselves from our rivals. We can play our part in stopping Liverpool mounting a late push for CL qualification.

diarm

I'm more concerned about us securing 2nd by distancing ourselves from our rivals. We can play our part in stopping Liverpool mounting a late push for CL qualification.
We beat Liverpool and Leicester ourselves and we don't need to worry about anyone catching us for 2nd.

I'd prefer to see Liverpool playing Thursday night football next year.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
We've had a really rubbish year injury wise in relation to key players. Getting European football now would be a big achievement and I don't think we will have enough, especially due to our remaining fixtures.
Any reason for the injuries or just unlucky? I mean due to you lot not being in Europe the players can’t have been overplayed that much.

RooneyLegend

These are poor levels of football. I'm amazed how many mediocre players play in this league given the finances of it all.