Premier League Gameweek 31

Djemba-Djemba

He's not very gracious when things aren't going well for Liverpool
It's just been everything.

Close offside call for Liverpool and he automatically thinks its on, close offside call for Villa and he automatically thinks it's off

Thinks Milner was unlucky with his blatant yellow card

Having an orgasm with some bog standard bit of control by Firminho in the centre circle

Constantly making excuses for Alexander Arnold and calling him by his first name.

It's been laughable

TheReligion

Abusive
How is Trezeguet allowed to have "Trezeguet" on his shirt? Are players just allowed to have their nicknames nowadays?

I remember Hasselbaink was not allowed to have "Jimmy" on the back of his because that's his nickname and not his real first name.

Could Harry Maguire have "Slabhead" if he wanted?
I don't think it's allowed no. Probably for the same reason John Terry couldn't have "Racist Adulterer" on his.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Thiago’s on? Shitting up shop this early?

e - ‘Shutting...,’ but shitting also works a charm.

SwedishFish

It's just been everything.

Close offside call for Liverpool and he automatically thinks its on, close offside call for Villa and he automatically thinks it's off

Thinks Milner was unlucky with his blatant yellow card

Having an orgasm with some bog standard bit of control by Firminho in the centre circle

Constantly making excuses for Alexander Arnold and calling him by his first name.

It's been laughable
He's a cnut and always has been, you tend to forget these things when players stop playing and become clownlike experts on Sky. But he's always been a biased cnut that massively overrated this Liverpool side.

Nick7

Didn't Hernandez have Hernandez? You'd know better than me I guess.

I didn't know his name was not Nani either! Always assumed it was part of a long Portugeuse name.
Nah he had Chicharito. Even going further back Ronaldinho was a nickname.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
If that's a yellow on Cattermole then he himself should be sent off about four times per game...

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Jota getting away without a booking there for the exact same challenge a Villa player done on Salah which resulted in a yellow.

Silverman

How brilliant would it be if Liverpool don't make Champions League for next season.