Premier League Gameweek 31

Giggsy13

I’ve said it in other threads, underestimate the scousers at your own peril. They’ve had a freak season but a full season of Jota and Thiago along with more signings this summer puts them back in the title picture next season.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I’ve said it in other threads, underestimate the scousers at your own peril. They’ve had a freak season but a full season of Jota and Thiago along with more signings this summer puts them back in the title picture next season.
they were shit today?

Anyway massive pressure on Chelsea now....

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Nicely observed 5 minutes of silence.

TheReligion

Abusive
Yes because Thiago has looked superb so far...

Real Name

Victory over Villa in the dying minutes and then this.. :D

Giggsy13

Yes because Thiago has looked superb so far...
Fair enough but with VVD back they’ll have a midfield of Henderson, Fabinho and Thiago. That is far better than what they’ve had to put out there this season.

I’d be happy to see their fall continue but just don’t see it. They have a more settled starting 11 than we do albeit not as much depth.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
If he started today Villa would have won. He will be moved on in the summer.

TheReligion

Abusive
Fair enough but with VVD back they’ll have a midfield of Henderson, Fabinho and Thiago. That is far better than what they’ve had to put out there this season. I’d be happy to see their fall
continue but just don’t see it. They have a more settled starting 11 than we do albeit not as much depth.
They've had Thiago and Fabinho all season. They've had Henderson for most of it.

Not sure of your point? It seems you've been sucked into the injured plagued season narrative when essentially they've collapsed due to having no VVD.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Feck me what a goal

Since Tuchel has come in they move the ball lovely. Very fast and precise.

The Firestarter

Football the last thing on the minds of Palace players. Maybe they are too sad about Prince Philip.

cyberman

Fair enough but with VVD back they’ll have a midfield of Henderson, Fabinho and Thiago. That is far better than what they’ve had to put out there this season.

I’d be happy to see their fall continue but just don’t see it. They have a more settled starting 11 than we do albeit not as much depth.
Nothing settled about them for a good 18 months now

Giggsy13

They've had Thiago and Fabinho all season. They've had Henderson for most of it.

Not sure of your point? It seems you've been sucked into the injured plagued season narrative when essentially they've collapsed due to having no VVD.
Henderson was playing CB!

cyberman

Its weird looking at these games thinking we should care but it has little impact on us

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Kai with a goal and assist already. Great to see. Pulisic is great but he really needs a run of games and staying fit.

Excellent start.

Giggsy13

Nothing settled about them for a good 18 months now
Long may it continue but just don’t see that being the case next season. The impetus should be on our owners to jump at this opportunity and add to the squad so that we’re city’s closest challengers next season and to close the gap.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Only 8 points behind with you playing Spurs tomorrow. Then a six pointer between us in a few weeks. I'd say we're almost already better than you even before next season. :p
We shall see.

I’m not losing any sleep either way.

Quite unbecoming to win the biggest pin dick contest.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
We shall see.

I’m not losing any sleep either way.

Quite unbecoming to win the biggest pin dick contest.
Scousers are turning into Glaston. Going on about finishing ahead of us. To think a few months back they were top of the league and going for 2 in a row.