Premier League Gameweek 31

saivet

Yeah that's a red card unfortunately. Reckless high tackle.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Sterling's so bad today and been like that for 4-5 weeks now.
What I don't get is why his England place is seemingly NID.

It's always Kane, Sterling and one other rather than just Kane being the automatic pick. Not like Sterling was that amazing in the world cup and you obviously wouldn't want the key chance in QF or SF to fall to him.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Typical, City on the ropes so Leeds decide to get a man sent off. They’re the luckiest team I’ve ever seen, since Liverpool last season.

Dante

Average bang
Peter Walton is such a useless addition to this commentary team. What the feck does he do?

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Bullshit, is he meant to make his foot magically disappear.

games fecking dead.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Red is fair enough. Playing the ball doesn't change whether it's dangerous or not.

Dan_F

I guess it’s dangerous, but seems harsh seen as it was the follow through after he’d won the ball.

Terminator

He hooks the ball away and unluckily catches the City player.

Football these days. :lol:

Cardboard elk

Supports
Rosenborg
Definately red. Could have destroyed the knee there. A shame, guess City will win 5-1 now

SER19

Why slow motion can be a bad thing at times. He won the ball very cleanly but has followed through. Yellow card was correct

AgentSmith

Tough one. Didn’t feel like a red card but when you pause it on a certain replay it looks like a leg breaker.

But should you really ever judge an incident with a still image outside of an offside? It removes a lot of the context.

MrBrightside1989

Seemed a bit harsh to me, didn't think it was a red in real time. Definitely one of those that looks worse in slow motion.

Rustyspider13

Cooper isn't going in high, it's a natural motion to kick the ball away. I understand by letter of the law its given a red, but it's a very unlucky one.

Nickelodeon

Don’t think that should’ve been a red. He clearly got the ball first. Any clearance is likely to have an instance where the studs are pointed towards the attacker/presser. All the attacker/presser has to do is run into it to get the opponent sent off.

Edit: Couple more replays in, I’ve changed my opinion. A red is fair considering there’s nothing that Jesus could’ve done to avoid that. Lucky to avoid a serious injury.

Last edited:

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I cannot believe some of the breaks City get :lol:
Ridiculous, isn't it? Look like they're in danger of dropping points and the opposition captain decides to get himself sent off, beyond belief.

VanGaalyTime

This ref has been a twat all match. That's absolutely never in a million years a sending off. Absolute disgrace and this needs closer examination from the authorities.

Lee565

Damn, it's inevitable with that red card that city will end up winning 3 or 4 - 1