Premier League Gameweek 32/33 + Carabao Cup Final

kidbob

Huge season ahead for Chelsea as its up to them to beat City today, take 4th from Liverpool and get hammered by Madrid. Come on you blues, you can do it!

Bearded One

I never trusted Westham going into the business end of the season. I have been cheering Chelsea because I know that if it was Pool vs Hammers/Spurs/Everton/Villa for battle of 4th, Pool will come out fourth.

Big game today for Chelsea to win their PL game against City and go 5 points clear from Liverpool who will still have a game in hand.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
I never trusted Westham going into the business end of the season. I have been cheering Chelsea because I know that if it was Pool vs Hammers/Spurs/Everton/Villa for battle of 4th, Pool will come out fourth.

Big game today for Chelsea to win their PL game against City and go 5 points clear from Liverpool who will still have a game in hand.
That's all well and good. But today's game isn't a league match.

90 + 5min

The FA cup.

Why are people writing like Chelsea ManCity is a league game.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
While reading our starting line-up I had Forrest Whitaker eye.

Foxbatt

Funny interview from Brucey. He said he has never heard of any time added on for such a long time. I guess he forgot about his goal against Sheffield Wednesday?

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
Funny interview from Brucey. He said he has never heard of any time added on for such a long time. I guess he forgot about his goal against Sheffield Wednesday?
Is almost 30 odd years not a long time ?

always_hoping

The rotation of goalkeepers for cup games has become more common in recent years.

Chelsea have won 7 of their last 8 semi final ties ( only defeat to Man City 2013)

Man City have won 9 of their last 11 FA Cup semi finals ( defeats both to Arsenal 2017,2020)

A German has never led a Side to a FA Cup final and Pep is unbeaten against Tuchel (W3 D2)

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Gonna be interesting game this, Tuchel's biggest test so far

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
The rotation of goalkeepers for cup games has become more common in recent years.

Chelsea have won 7 of their last 8 semi final ties ( only defeat to Man City 2013)

Man City have won 9 of their last 11 FA Cup semi finals ( defeats both to Arsenal 2017,2020)

A German has never led a Side to a FA Cup final and Pep is unbeaten against Tuchel (W3 D2)
Not looking too hopefull from that...

always_hoping

96th minutes Brucey scored that winner in that Sheffield Wednesday match in 93 had a long delay with the official getting injured. Didn't watch that match today what was the reason for 9 minutes of injury time?

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Tuchel and Pep walk out holding hands like they’re going a stroll along the beach

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Awful camera work. Awful kit clash. Awful teams. Should make for a great game.

Sylar

Want Chelsea to win (well want as in rather them, but would prefer both get DQ'd and tomorrows semi final becomes the final), so have put significant money on City to go through.

Bearded One

Was that offside, why didn’t they draw the line?

Too close to call for me, maybe that goal should have stood.