g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 32/33 + Carabao Cup Final

Gasolin

Sadly Villa are so bad at the moment, it would take 2 more sending off to probably get them going...
That's the bigger issue for us here. Damn Villa... where is the team that was scoring 7 goals against Liverpool? Let's go.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
I know he is winning, just don't get why is he bitching and moaning about the red. My river is bit slow today. Well, always is.
And HT.

And sexond yellow for Gundogan and red for Foden, I am fine with that. Anyone else? Rodri maybe? Bernardo? Mahrez? Red for everyone!
Where is Oprah when you need her..
You're giving me life! I'm screaming with laughter here!
As per Oprah - red for you and for you - and for everyone! :lol:

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Not that he's biased...

"Michael Brown (Former Manchester City midfielder) on BBC Radio 5 Live

VAR see the contact on the slow motion - John Stones comes across and hesitates and then goes to play the ball. Yes, he catches him it's a yellow it's not one where he's below the knee and the leg's planted where you can seriously injure someone, it's really high. The referees need to understand the difference in contact, at this point the referees don't understand that."
Imagine if Pogba did foul like that.

Jazz

That's the bigger issue for us here. Damn Villa... where is the team that was scoring 7 goals against Liverpool? Let's go.
They look so clueless as well. State of them

BorisManUtd

My goodness Villa are tragic. Pep has nothing to worry about if this is the dross Villa is going to serve up all day
And Grealish will only be back again when they play us on 8th of May.. Shame as Villa have looked poor ever since he got injured it seems.

Even if the severity of challenge isn't adjudged to be a red (I think it is), surely it should still be a red because 1) the challenge was severe enough for a yellow and 2) it stopped Ramsey going through which is worth a yellow as well.

Does anyone know how the law works in cases like this?

Irrational.

Not that he's biased...

VAR see the contact on the slow motion - John Stones comes across and hesitates and then goes to play the ball. Yes, he catches him it's a yellow it's not one where he's below the knee and the leg's planted where you can seriously injure someone, it's really high. The referees need to understand the difference in contact, at this point the referees don't understand that."
Absolutely pathetic ‘punditry’.

Dan_F

Not that he's biased...

The leg planted thing is so dumb. Like when a player goes in for a slide tackle they have any idea if the other player’s leg is going to be planted or not by the time there is contact.

Jazz

And Grealish will only be back again when they play us on 8th of May.. Shame as Villa have looked poor ever since he got injured it seems.
Of course he comes back when they play us. Just our luck :rolleyes:

So they're a one man team then...

Jazz

What the hell is Goldbridge on about?

DickDastardly

Gundo is a lazy fecker.....just need to slide by him on a counter and wait for the shirt tug.....

And then a 90' min equaliser followed by a 96' minute goal by Villa! From a pen!

Bearded One

Some people are arguing on Twitter that that isn’t a red card. If it’s not a red then nothing else is a red.

croadyman

Did Martinez really have to come for that ball but then it didn't look like Villa were getting to half time level anyway

SER19

What the hell is Goldbridge on about?
Suspect he's riding the wave of all in it together and over compensating. I didn't think it was a red but if Leeds one was v city then at least its consistent

Deery

Dreary
I wonder how much Villa would want for Cash as a backup to Wan Bissaka?