Premier League Gameweek 32/33 + Carabao Cup Final

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
feck. This is a bad result for us. Leicester breathing down our neck. Top 4 hanging in a very thin thread now :( :(

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
feck. This is a bad result for us. Leicester breathing down our neck. Top 4 hanging in a very thin thread now :( :(
Going to be gutted when Leicester take top 4 from us on the away goals rule.

V.O.

You people have been here a lot longer than me, surely you realise by now that every @Samid post has an 80% chance of being a wind up. :lol:

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Leicester's final three games are United, Chelsea and Spurs.

Very good chance they throw it away again. Although ideally we have 2nd wrapped up by the time we play them and do them a favour at the expense of Chelsea, Liverpool and Spurs.

Charlie Foley

Tottenham can get at most 68 points. Liverpool can get 71. Leicester can get to 77. Chelsea and West Ham can each get to 73 points but they play each other, so they can’t both get to that:either one (the winner of that) maxes at 73 and the other at 70, or they draw in which case their max is 71 each. I haven’t accounted for those teams playing each other further other than Leicester also play Chelsea, but a Chelsea win there would see Leicester able to reach 74 at most and Chelsea 73 (if they also beat WH).

If we get 2 more wins we have 72 points. Only Leicester and at most, one of Chelsea or West Ham can get 72 points or more.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
You people have been here a lot longer than me, surely you realise by now that every @Samid post has an 80% chance of being a wind up. :lol:
It's honestly been soul-destroying reading the top 4 discussions on here. A collective of negative nancies convinced we'd bottle top 4 even though it has been fairly obvious we're top 2 in the country for the past 5-6 months. We've lost 1 in 26 ffs.

The fact that people are posting serious replies to that post proves how much this place underrates United and overrates all teams below us.

Chairman Steve

From a Utd perspective, Leicester winning is a decent thing as it'll frustrate Liverpool and Chelsea. I think both of those teams are hoping at least one of Leicester and West Ham run out of gas in these last 6 games or so.

Lee565

I think Leicester have all but tied down a top 4 spot with this result as they have a small gap between them and the others and they don't seem to be making the same mistakes as last season.

It's down to one spot now.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Vardy shooting from 50 yards out, wide on the touchline, rather than racing in with what looked to be about 3 on 2. Mad.

Lee565

Everton's very last opportunity to have any remote chance of finishing in the top 4

V.O.

I know it's hardly news, but jesus feck Arsenal are shit even on paper. How many of that Arsenal side get into Everton's lineup?

I'd probably have Leno for Pickford, one of Ceballos or Partey for Gomes and the rest of Everton's whole team. :lol:

Walters_19_MuFc

I know it's hardly news, but jesus feck Arsenal are shit even on paper. How many of that Arsenal side get into Everton's lineup?

I'd probably have Leno for Pickford, one of Ceballos or Partey for Gomes and the rest of Everton's whole team. :lol:
Saka gets in, surely!

V.O.

They should fire their owner out of one.
Well, at least if you shot him into the sky from Colorado, he's got a good chance of landing somewhere on the planet closer to the Emirates than he's ever been since he bought the feckers.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Well, at least if you shot him into the sky from Colorado, he's got a good chance of landing somewhere on the planet closer to the Emirates than he's ever been since he bought the feckers.
That's true. Is that a helicopter flying over?

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
Our football is utter poverty.

Pass, pass, pass. Dangerous pass. Pass backwards to midfield to retain possession. Pass, pass, pass.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Is Richarlison really good, or just okay? I just can't decide. Certainly unlikeable, but there's a bit of me that thinks he's the kind of player that winds up looking good at a Barca or PSG.