Premier League Gameweek 32/33 + Carabao Cup Final

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Every time I watch them I feel a little bit sicker that we could potentially lose to them in the Europa League final. They're awful.
It's baffling how they're a bogey side for us. Commentary mentioned that the only teams who have failed to stick at least one past them at the Emirates this season are fecking Palace, Newcastle, and us.

Guy Incognito

Is Richarlison really good, or just okay? I just can't decide. Certainly unlikeable, but there's a bit of me that thinks he's the kind of player that winds up looking good at a Barca or PSG.
I don't understand how Everton rejected Barca's £85m bid for him.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Is that the worst dive of the month?
What did he hurt his shinpad?

Edit: Justice done.

V.O.

Fecking shocking dive and they're looking at 3mm offside instead of the actual "foul" :rolleyes:

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Nevermind the offside that's never a pen!! Barely touched him yet cabellos went down like a sack of shit, should be booked for that reaction alone!

cj_sparky

I don't think that was a penalty, the VAR official most likely can't overrule as it wouldn't be clear and obvious.

Not sure about the offside though, it didn't look like they took the like from the right place on Pepe.

FireballXL5

Is Richarlison really good, or just okay? I just can't decide. Certainly unlikeable, but there's a bit of me that thinks he's the kind of player that winds up looking good at a Barca or PSG.
I think he's a sulky prick who only looks interested for maybe one game in ten.

He'll score now.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I don't think that was a penalty, the VAR official most likely can't overrule as it wouldn't be clear and obvious.

Not sure about the offside though, it didn't look like they took the like from the right place on Pepe.
Offside looked like a crock of shit I thought... Felt a bit like they were trying to absolve themselves of making a decision about the pen

cj_sparky

Offside looked like a crock of shit I thought... Felt a bit like they were trying to absolve themselves of making a decision about the pen
That's kind of what I thought. There probably isn't enough to over rule the pen, not obvious error. So give the offside.

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
I just can’t believe anyone who isn’t a fan of these clubs would spend their Friday nights watching this, abysmal match. Easily in the top 30 or 40 most boring arsenal games I’ve seen this season.

V.O.

I just can’t believe anyone who isn’t a fan of these clubs would spend their Friday nights watching this, abysmal match. Easily in the top 30 or 40 most boring arsenal games I’ve seen this season.
I already regret choosing the first half of this over the end of the kids' game against Chelsea. :(

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
How shiny is Fabian Delphs head??! :eek: :eek:

Jaxa

Ive said it before and I’ll say it again,

Andre Gomes is one of the worst “top flight” footballers I have ever seen, I’m convinced if the guy wasn’t a handsome bstard he’d be playing in the third division for some Portuguese team

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Hands up if you knew Delph played for Everton.

V.O.

Ive said it before and I’ll say it again,

Andre Gomes is one of the worst “top flight” footballers I have ever seen, I’m convinced if the guy wasn’t a handsome bstard he’d be playing in the third division for some Portuguese team
It's impressive how he manages to be even more of a 'not especially good at anything' bit-and-pieces player than Tom Davies.

Jaxa

It's impressive how he manages to be even more of a 'not especially good at anything' bit-and-pieces player than Tom Davies.
Yeah good shout Tom Davies is another one, I think he scored a few goals when breaking into the first team and then .... yeah, has good fashion sense apparently ?