Premier League Gameweek 32/33 + Carabao Cup Final

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
And someone said on here that Leno would be better than Pickford in that Everton side! :lol:

I don't think Pickford is good either.
Yeah, I'm being forced the rethink the 2 Arse players I'd have in a combined XI between these two. :lol:

Chairman Steve

13 league losses as it stands. Everton in 8th winning this also puts a 6 point gap between them and Arsenal in 9th. Arsenal are basically fighting with Villa and Leeds for 9th.

Yet I guarantee they’ll beat us in a EL final if that happens.

Guy Incognito

13 league losses as it stands. Everton in 8th winning this also puts a 6 point gap between them and Arsenal in 9th. Arsenal are basically fighting with Villa and Leeds for 9th.

Yet I guarantee they’ll beat us in a EL final if that happens.
They won't get past Villareal. They are trash.

U99ted

If results stay the same, Arsenal can no longer finish above us. Cnuts will still find a way to beat us in the Europa League.
They already couldn't- before today they were on 46 points after 32 games. They could only get to 64. With today's defeat they can only reach 61. We're already on 66.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Is Richarlison really good, or just okay? I just can't decide. Certainly unlikeable, but there's a bit of me that thinks he's the kind of player that winds up looking good at a Barca or PSG.
I honestly think he'll explode and have a mad 20 goal and 15 assist season before too long and then someone will buy him for about 100m.

Guess someone could buy him now but guess they're waiting for him to have that sort of season to justifiy the fee Everton will want.

His stats aren't too bad last 3 years as it is.

Irrational.

Remember how wildly Arse celebrated that equaliser against Fulham, and now they’ve lost to Everton. A massive fall from grace for a club thought to be big enough to compete in the ESL :lol:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
0-1
Leno og

That needs to be shared by Out of Context Football.

Richarlinson goes away to celebrate almost with an air of embarrassment.

A few seconds later...

Cut to Richarlinson shamelessly dancing away on his own.