Premier League Gameweek 32/33 + Carabao Cup Final

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
I can't work out what's worse: the defending or the finishing.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
You know Jota would have scored a tonneload today If I wasn't relying on his fantasy points as a critical point of difference in my league!

Tactics are bizarre.

Newcastle's seems to be allow Thiago to have 20 yards of space to waddle around, not bother tracking Salah or Mane, and hoping St Minimum can run it in from 60 yards everytime he has it.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
You know Jota would have scored a tonneload today If I wasn't relying on his fantasy points as a critical point of difference in my league!

Tactics are bizarre.

Newcastle's seems to be allow Thiago to have 20 yards of space to waddle around, not bother tracking Salah or Mane, and hoping St Minimum can run it in from 60 yards everytime he has it.
First time you've ever watched a team managed by Steve Bruce by the sounds of it, lucky you. ;)

Crustanoid

Amazing how many teams bend over for the likes of Liverpool. Massive lack of integrity in the sport

NoLogo

Post covid, has been Sanchez at United esque since then
Ah right forgot he had covid but he doesn't really look physically unfit but I guess sometimes sickness can also have a mental effect on you.

I mean I don't watch Liverpool all too often but it somewhat seems a problem for the whole team. Are there any stats on that but I could swear Liverpool is the team with the worst chance conversion rate in the league.

sizzling sausages

Thinks TBP is a soft tagline whore
Scout
Ah right forgot he had covid but he doesn't really look physically unfit but I guess sometimes sickness can also have a mental effect on you.

I mean I don't watch Liverpool all too often but it somewhat seems a problem for the whole team. Are there any stats on that but I could swear Liverpool is the team with the worst chance conversion rate in the league.
I think the commentator said a few minutes ago that they've had 200 shots at Anfield this year and only scored 4 goals!

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool

He looks physically done to me, struggle to run at times and beat a man. All the intensity has gone out of his game. Confidence is a factor but that’s more coke because he can’t score and struggles to generate any chances for himself.

The finishing out here is probably some of the worst I’ve ever seen :lol:

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Newcastle are too shit to get an equaliser to give me a laugh and Liverpool are too wasteful to keep my accumulator going. Cnuts.

Jezpeza

Does anyone else think liverpool are truly shit to watch? Really poor football every time i see them