Premier League Gameweek 32 + FA Cup QFs

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Chelsea making 3 changes, not surprising after that first half.

Walters_19_MuFc

"straight at him". It's a fingertip diving save FFS! That clip I posted is pretty clear.
Pretty clear that Schmeichel didn't have to move that much to his left to save it. I repeat, if Pulisic put in the corner, the keeper would have had no chance.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Chelsea are all over them here... Only a matter of time at this rate.

Also, is Soyuncu actually good? Sometimes I think he looks brilliant and other times that he's the second coming of shit David Luiz...

So basically maybe he is just David Luiz...

Walters_19_MuFc

Did he dive? Yes. Did he save it with his fingertips? Yes. Fingertip diving save is totally accurate.

"Straight at him" is just utter bollocks.
Wouldn't dwell too much on the 'straight at him' bit. It was clearly not literally straight at him, it's just a figure of speech, but it wasn't a hard save to make.

wythyred

I feel like the other leagues have responded better to behind closed doors and also the break.

The vast majority of games in England since the restart have been poor.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
In two minds.

I want Leicester to win, as I think they're the weaker team for us to potentially play.
But i sort of also want them to continue their crap run of form for the knockon in the league.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Leicester's form has collapsed.
What is this they are serving up?

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
I feel like the other leagues have responded better to behind closed doors and also the break.

The vast majority of games in England since the restart have been poor.
From the major leagues in Europe I’d say the country where team performances and fans are most interrelated is England. Fans go crazy when a team gets a corner and the noise generated is mostly in reaction to what has happened on the pitch, as oppose to Germany, Italy etc. where you get constant monotonous chanting from ultras.

gajender

Wouldn't dwell too much on the 'straight at him' bit. It was clearly not literally straight at him, it's just a figure of speech, but it wasn't a hard save to make.
It's nothing more than a routine save for any decent keeper if it goes in its clearly an error on keeper's part.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Nice goal that! The subs have paid off massively.

Withnail

Did he dive? Yes. Did he save it with his fingertips? Yes. Fingertip diving save is totally accurate.

"Straight at him" is just utter bollocks.
Don't know who's pissed on your chips mate but lighten up.

You're making out he had to dive in order to get his fingertips to it like he lept across the goal and it was a really good save.

The ball was quite close to him and to me it looked like he could have gotten his hand to it without the theatrics. If he doesn't save that, he looks a right mug.