Premier League Gameweek 32 + FA Cup QFs

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
Questionable referee performance today I have to say. Thought we looked better and probably should’ve won.

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
I've watched Enda Stevens four times since the restart. My god, what an awful player. I can sort of understand how he's a Republic of Ireland international but how on earth is he a Premier League footballer?
If you watched him consistently before the restart, you’d have a different opinion.

saivet

I think I'd prefer Chelsea to go through, but ideally this goes to extra time.

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
Harvey Barnes has a terrible touch. Lost it 3 times already with a heavy first touch.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Not sure what's the better result for us here?

A Chelsea win which continues Leicester's slump which aids our top 4 hopes or a Leicester win simply because law of averages says we surely can't beat Chelsea 4 times in a single season if we drew them in the SF/F of the FA Cup

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Andre Gray, Nathaniel Chalobah and Domingos Quina have all been omitted from the squad, with the club saying it is to "ensure the health and safety of all players, staff and officials at today’s game".

It was reported that Gray hosted a party at his home, breaking lockdown rules.

How thick can you be.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Andre Gray, Nathaniel Chalobah and Domingos Quina have all been omitted from the squad, with the club saying it is to "ensure the health and safety of all players, staff and officials at today’s game".

It was reported that Gray hosted a party at his home, breaking lockdown rules.

How thick can you be.
It's Andre Gray. He's a proven cretin.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Done a few sloppy passes Gilmour, is this his first time playing since footballs come back?

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Really don’t fancy playing Arsenal, or Chelsea, in the FA Cup semi. Think the London clubs have a big advantage currently with a short comfortable trip compared to the Manchester clubs or the other two possibilities.

Arsenal would be the worst as I think I’d make them favourites to beat us, despite the consensus being that they are so uninspiring. They’ve already had two positive results against this seeing and it’d be torture to see us fail against them again.

ShinjiNinja26

These drinks breaks are completely pointless unless it’s really hot weather. Does nothing apart from ruin the flow off the game, wouldn’t surprise me if Chelsea look decent now.