Premier League Gameweek 32 + FA Cup QFs

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Has the draw for the semis already been done? If not, Arsenal going through isn’t a bad thing. They stand more of a chance of knocking out city or Chelsea than Sheffield do.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
This is one of the most bizarre referring performances I’ve seen in a while

Alemar

Henderson is not at all ready to replace de Gea. Very weak goalkeeping

mu4c_20le

Henderson having a laugh with Martinez "have you heard about the caftards that want me to take over de gea next season?"

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Will Sheffield United loose every game between now and the end of the season? :lol:

always_hoping

Arsenal managing to win that game proves how funny the game is. I won't be disappointed if United get Arsenal in the semi final but knowing Ole's luck in draws United will likely be paired with City or Chelsea.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Billy Gilmour and Reece James start :drool:

Alemar

Arsenal managing to win that game proves how funny the game is. I won't be disappointed if United get Arsenal in the semi final but knowing Ole's luck in draws United will likely be paired with City or Chelsea.
Why not Leicester or Newcastle?

brian017

Henderson reminded me of how I am on FIFA be a goalie mode. Every time a player gets near my box, I come rushing out

ShinjiNinja26

Tbh I’d be more confident getting City or Chelsea least we know we’ll turn up against them and have beaten them more than once this season. Arsenal on the other hand are so shite we’d end up making real hard work of it and playing at their level like we did against Norwich yesterday.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Right then - loads of injuries and red cards in this one please. Extra time too would be a plus. And obviously a Leicester win. Cheers.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Was watching Aftv last few minutes of the game, at the end of it they sang "we are famous Arsenal, and we're going to Wembley".
Song is not as good as when we sing it, we have "Man United" and it's perfect fit, they are missing a word after "Arsenal", or maybe even before. Should we help them find it, so it can sound better?

PoTMS

Tbh I’d be more confident getting City or Chelsea least we know we’ll turn up against them and have beaten them three times this season. Arsenal on the other hand are so shite we’d end up making real hard work of it and playing at their level like we did against Norwich yesterday.
Corrected. :devil:

I've watched Enda Stevens four times since the restart. My god, what an awful player. I can sort of understand how he's a Republic of Ireland international but how on earth is he a Premier League footballer?
He’s been brilliant this season before lockdown. One of Sheff Utds best players. Very slow after the restart however.

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
I've watched Enda Stevens four times since the restart. My god, what an awful player. I can sort of understand how he's a Republic of Ireland international but how on earth is he a Premier League footballer?
His defending for the winner was schoolboy stuff. I don't even know what he was doing. He basically just ran away from Ceballos and allowed him through on goal. Very strange.

Glad Arsenal won though. I hope McBurnie cries on the way home. A horrible, dirty, angry little man with extremely limited footballing ability.