Premier League Gameweek 32 + FA Cup QFs

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Have they changed the offside law again? Shaw surely offside there given some of the ones been ruled out this season.

Still Man. United in cruise control. Ultra defensive formation from Brighton hasn't worked.

danamann

It's incredible how bad the bottom teams in the PL are. Everytime i watch Brighton, Norwich and co. I wonder how the myth of the 'most competitive' league is still alive.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Have they changed the offside law again? Shaw surely offside there given some of the ones been ruled out this season.

Still Man. United in cruise control. Ultra defensive formation from Brighton hasn't worked.
More inconsistency. Chelsea had a goal ruled out against us because their full back was offside in the build up. Shaw should've been offside there because it's still the same phase of play.

United are cruising though, completely in control.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
What are Brighton doing not starting Maupay? They look nothing without him up front rustling up players and running about. Garbage showing from them, riding off the Arsenal result.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
How the feck did we lose to this shower of shit?

Really shows how far we've fallen that we make games against dross look so difficult.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
It's incredible how bad the bottom teams in the PL are. Everytime i watch Brighton, Norwich and co. I wonder how the myth of the 'most competitive' league is still alive.
It came about because Pulis and Allardyce gave Arsenal a hard time for a bit!

cyberman

More inconsistency. Chelsea had a goal ruled out against us because their full back was offside in the build up. Shaw should've been offside there because it's still the same phase of play.

United are cruising though, completely in control.
Na, the left back played him on

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
One for the oppos:

Where do you guys see this current United side compared to the one that started the season?

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
One for the oppos:

Where do you guys see this current United side compared to the one that started the season?
The first 11 can be the 3rd best side and have a great platform to push for a title challenge, especially if you add Sancho. The backup needs to improve though.

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
One for the oppos:

Certainly better but still quite top heavy. Bruno has obviously been a revelation but the backups are poor more or less everywhere. I feel as though United can win on any given day, but that the squad as currently constructed is not deep enough to mount a serious title challenge.

padr81

Supports
Man City
One for the oppos:

Much better, if Ole can get consistency into you guys a threat for sure. Maybe lacking an out and out goal machine up top but that aside certainly a very good side if he gets Bruno and Pogba firing together.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Definitely no offside/ball going out of play debate for that goal :drool:

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Wouldn't mind Brighton getting sucked into the relegation fight and going down, their chairman was a right whinge before the restart.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Fernandes is annoyingly good. 8 goals and assists in 8 games.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
One for the oppos:

Much better and it's all based around Fernandes being signed. A catalyst signing.
If you lean your head slightly to the side it was in.
Yeah just done that and I see what you mean.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
One for the oppos:

It's simply miles better.

Back in October-November likes of Lingard, Andreas Pereira were regular starters and Fred was still pretty poor. Also with Martial injury no depth whatsoever below Rashford.

Now it's a pretty strong first 11 with some good impact options off the bench in Ighalo, James etc and can also bring on a Mctominay to close down games.

Didn't think I'd be saying this considering where they were in February but think you guys would be pretty disappointed if you didn't overhaul Leicester with the fixtures you have left. Arguably favourites for the europa aswell.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
I hope Arsenal find form and belief and batter Norwich 5-0. They play Wolves and Leicester next.

But yes, we're supporting Moyes and Everton tonight.