Premier League Gameweek 32 + FA Cup QFs

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Hasn't scored since the first of January and hasn't had an assist since last year. Been in a pretty terrible run of form for a while now, coinciding with Leicesters freefall
It's somekind of karma swells upon them, I doubt someone will want to pay more than 40-50m for him now.

Ed9

Moyesy I know your contract expired last year but can you finally do your fecking job?!

londonredmaniac

I suffer delusions of grandeur
Fun race for 7th on now. Arsenal in 7th with 46 points and Southampton in 14th are on 40 points. We are in 11th on 44 points. Don't expect us to get it as we still need to play Spurs and Wolves but could be a fun end to the season!
Whenever I seem to watch Everton Pickford seems to have a moment...that unfair or is he someome you need to improve on?

Thoughts on Carlo so far??

Alemar

Leicester fans must be absolutely shitting themselves. More importantly, Brenton and the players clearly already have. All I see is soiled pant. Still not yet in our hands but we're forcing the issue!
but it’s fair, Leicester is dreadful. I watched them in the cup - there was nothing at all. Not much better today, if not for Pickford’s brain farts it would have been 0-2

Deery

Dreary
Wouldn’t be a bad looking top if it wasn’t for the big 3 in the middle

Shiva87

Great result for us on the Everton game. Now at least leapfrogging them is in our own hands. We only need to do better than them for the rest of the 6 games.

Now come on West Ham - let's find an upset from somewhere. Chelsea have had trouble with these types of games as well. Let's hope!

Will be good if the gap comes down to 2 points.

KennyBurner

Unpopular opinion but I actually think wolves have a better team than chelsea. Wont surprise me if United and Wolves make top 4.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Unpopular opinion but I actually think wolves have a better team than chelsea. Wont surprise me if United and Wolves make top 4.
Wolves have a very good first 11. Strong 1 to 11 at Keeper, defence, midfield and have Jiminez up top. They lack depth though. Don't have a huge amount to call upon off the bench other than Traore.

I think Leicester could end up 6th tbh. I can see Chelsea United and Wolves all catching them now. They have been dire since the restart.

The Purley King

Has been a great day so far, Day off work, wife’s birthday, just cooking a monster 1.65 kg steak for our dinner, Leicester lost come on Moyesy you fecking owe us big time.......
This would be the cherry on the cake if the irons could win.