Premier League Gameweek 32 + FA Cup QFs

Rafaeldagold

Chelsea just piling people forward looking for a winner, didn’t even dream to think a team would have the temerity to get a winner against them ha.

Beans

Supports
Neutral
I did rather enjoy Neville burying Rudiger and Alonso six feet under. Shades of 90s Alan Hansen.
Rudiger is terrible, I feel for Lampard having to choose between him and Sideshow Bob in the summer, Chelsea pulling an Arsenal and forgetting CBs are as important as attackers.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
What did you guys make of Maddison? Is he still a United potential transfer, or has that ship sailed?
Don't see where he would play and the fee Leicester would command he can't be a squad player. Would prefer Grealish, who is also more versatile

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Rudiger is terrible, I feel for Lampard having to choose between him and Sideshow Bob in the summer, Chelsea pulling an Arsenal and forgetting CBs are as important as attackers.
Sideshow plays for Arsenal

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
What did you guys make of Maddison? Is he still a United potential transfer, or has that ship sailed?
Leicester looked better when he came on but there's no point buying him to be a squad player due to the fee that they'd demand.

croadyman

Absolutely. Battled for everything some real quality on the ball and picked out a good pass for Yarmelenko too. Great game from him deserves all the plaudits.
Yeah always tough when you are leading the line on your own but he proper bullied Chelsea defence at times

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
I suppose a spurs/ shef Utd draw is best for us later? I know we’re in front of both but no harm checking our shoulder.

TheGodsInRed

I suppose a spurs/ shef Utd draw is best for us later? I know we’re in front of both but no harm checking our shoulder.
Neither are getting CL in my opinion.

I want Sheffield Utd to win. They need to start showing some form again as they have a big say in the top 4 race, playing Leicester, Chelsea and Wolves.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
They have no chance catching us now. Had they beat us absolutely but now there is enough daylight with our games left. Only Wolves, Chelsea and Leicester to contend with now.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly

I want Sheffield Utd to win. They need to start showing some form again as they have a big say in the top 4 race, playing Leicester, Chelsea and Wolves.
This.

Also, I want to see Spurs struggle and it would be fantastic for Wilder to take Sheffield United to a top 7 finish in their first season back in the PL.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!

Good point about them needing them to pick up some form

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
They have no chance catching us now. Had they beat us absolutely but now there is enough daylight with our games left. Only Wolves, Chelsea and Leicester to contend with now.
So can just enjoy watching spurs lose. Great news

Santoryo

ripping the reward
Neville was so biased tonight is was crazy. Clearly gutted at our goals.
Were those clapping from Neville I kept hearing after West Ham third goal? I swear I heard someone clearly clapping in the studio after the third goal :lol:

But yeah Neville was clearly bias in his commentary. I remember after the Williams freekick equalizer Neville did sound rather pissed at the goal keeper for his poor positioning instead of commenting on the goal. In fact he didn't even give any prop to the free kick itself because he was busy having a mini rant at the goalkeeper.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Were those clapping from Neville I kept hearing after West Ham third goal? I swear I heard someone clearly clapping in the studio after the third goal :lol:

But yeah Neville was clearly bias in his commentary. I remember after the Williams freekick equalizer Neville did sound rather pissed at the goal keeper for his poor positioning instead of commenting on the goal. In fact he didn't even give any prop to the free kick itself because he was busy having a mini rant at the goalkeeper.
Don’t blame him now and he’s probably thought feck being impartial himself after seeing how sky have loved Liverpool winning the league and having things like Carragher dribbling singing mo sala the dancer or some nonsense after he scored.

can’t help liking Gary Neville. He loves United