Premier League Gameweek 32 + FA Cup QFs

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
This game reminds me of our game against City after we won the PL title in 2013. City completely blitzed us at OT that night.

dal

England have one hell of a team coming through.

Foden, Greenwood, Sancho, Hudson-Odoi, Bellingham...
Kane Sterling rashford Grealish Maddison Tammy

Id expect the from 4 to be world class by then also.

talent is stupid

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Unless Pep gets an itchy trigger finger and drops another £300m and Foden is relegated to the bench again. It's very plausible. This is a man who once spent £150m on full backs in one window.
In which case Foden has to request an out if he has any desire of progressing into a top tier player with consistent play.

Rajma

If Liverpool are going to make a mistake and not strengthen in the summer, I can see them dropping off quite a bit.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Like every time we go to their place if we don't take our chances and score first there's only one winner.
It's hard to read much into this as much as some will try to. I've seen us lose cup finals to Chelsea and City over the years then turn them over in the next game.

Robertson has been dreadful. Definitely not stopped celebrating yet.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
The quality of the rest of the league this season has been utter dog turd.

I remember us winning at a canter one year and all the talk being of winning by default etc.
Yes, the last saf season .

Feckin hate Robertson. Enjoyable.
I agree with you and soon Klopp will insert the other cnut I hate = Milner.
'Hate' in a sporting manner.

Gator Nate

We went through this same denial part too.

Anger is next followed by a huge payout to Jose when he gets himself fired and, lastly, acceptance that he should never have been hired in the first place.

It started with optimism.

Optimism, Denial, Anger, Payout and Acceptance.

The five stages of Jose
:lol:

And that doesn't do your post justice. I used to be on a board that had a stick figure rolling around on the ground, which would have been much more appropriate here. But you speak the truth.

Classical Mechanic

It's a shame Gomes didn't develop like the other stars of the 2000 generation did. And it's also a shame that CHO had that nasty injury which kind of deflated him.

Some other 2001 generation talents
Doyle (on bench for City right now)
Jones (felt he and Mason were the best 2 years ago and on bench for Liverpool right now)
Garner
Laird
Saka

Watch out for the 2003 generation which is seen as comparable to the 2000 generation
Bellingham
Musiala
Elliot (on bench for Liverpool)
Barry
Dembele
Musiala made his debut for Bayern recently. Could still declare for Germany.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
They can do what they like. Their name is on the trophy and in the record books.

No one cares bar a few bitter fans on here that they're getting stuffed in a dead game
Can we ban this guy, defending Liverpool far too much in this thread. Liverpool admirers shouldn’t be tolerated at present.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I'm no Mathematician but this will be Liverpool's 9th defeat of the season, won't it? 5 in CL, 1 in FA, 1 LC and 2 in PL.

We lost only 4 in 98/99 across all comps and won the treble.

Best team ever my backside.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Can we ban this guy, defending Liverpool far too much in this thread. Liverpool admirers shouldn’t be tolerated at present.
:lol:

Yeah, I'd much rather live in a fantasy world where City have been the best side this season and Liverpool weren't champions

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
City is bloody useless when you need them. Lost against Chelsea. Hopefully a drubbing tonight will make Liverpool play for something against Chelsea and get a result.

FujiVice

We won the first Premier League title in 1993. We played a very good Blackburn and Fergie played 11 men who hadnt slept and were still pissed from the night before. We won 3-1. Fergie told them at half time "play like champions." Liverpool never quite got that motivation.

Lee565

I dont know if this is a scoreline to enjoy or not, I'm worried liverpool will become complacent for the rest of the season which doesn't do us any favours seeing as they still have to face chelsea.