Premier League Gameweek 32 + FA Cup QFs

Pagh Wraith

What utter crap!

I hate them but they've been the best because they've won more matches end of. City dropped points because they weren't good enough end of. We are the best team in the League because we've beaten them 3 times...does that work?

You earn the right to be Champions, if others around you aren't good enough, so what?
City are the best side in Europe and I don't think it's particularly close.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
The result means FA but would be lovely to see them get a proper pasting from City.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Liverpool all over the place defensively

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Does anyone here think that Liverpool are still drunk?!
Bollocks!

They definitely wanted to win this game and stamp their authority on the PL making appoint for next season.
It's very simple - They're not as good as they think they are.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
This is probably the worst game I've seen Robertson have in a Liverpool shirt.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
City are going to walk the Champions League I reckon. Bayern will be their only competition, and they won't have player for over a month my then.

If we don't win Europa or the FA Cup itll be really sickening.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
City is bloody useless when you need them. Lost against Chelsea. Hopefully a drubbing tonight will make Liverpool play for something against Chelsea and get a result.
There will be another, this generation Gerrard, passing ball to another, this generation Drogba.
So when people talk they would play against Chelsea to help us makes me laugh.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
We should start doing that thing on Fifa where you give up and start scoring own goals for fun.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
I dont know if this is a scoreline to enjoy or not, I'm worried liverpool will become complacent for the rest of the season which doesn't do us any favours seeing as they still have to face chelsea.
I didn't expect any favours from them anyway. I remember the deliberate backpass from Gerrard that stopped us from winning the league years ago

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
City are going to walk the Champions League I reckon. Bayern will be their only competition, and they won't have player for over a month my then.

If we don't win Europa or the FA Cup itll be really sickening.
Are you really judging City based on this performance against a probably still drunk Liverpool?

They lost to a only decent Chelsea a week ago. Long way to go to say they are favorites for the UCL.

always_hoping

I'm no Mathematician but this will be Liverpool's 9th defeat of the season, won't it? 5 in CL, 1 in FA, 1 LC and 2 in PL.

We lost only 4 in 98/99 across all comps and won the treble.

Best team ever my backside.
The so called incredibles ha. To be fair that treble season is unlikely to be matched but the 2008 United team got mighty close.

Eddy_JukeZ

This does not make sense, logically. If they are the best in Europe, they are obviously also the best in England.
How are they the best in Europe when they are so far behind Liverpool in England?

This is just nonsense at this point. City have these games where they turn up and look great. Posters come out hyping them up while forgetting the numerous games this season where they looked painfully average.

Greck

Yeah I dont see these guys repeating next year. They got to the top of the mountain and are already losing sharpness. They started the match well though

Alemar

Just switched on, why is it 3-0? Liverpool loses on purpose or what?