Premier League Gameweek 32 + FA Cup QFs

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Liverpool have two main tactics that have worked for them.

1. Looking diagonal balls to Mane and Salah

2. Use high press to force an error in range of goal.

1 hasn't been working that well and city are falling for 2 over and over again. Lucky to still be 3 goals up

fps

Can’t believe Liverpool fans were suggesting Jordan Henderson gets POTY..
He’s been absolutely brilliant for them, and one match after the title is won doesn’t change that.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
City with a fit Laporte for the whole season would've ran Liverpool a lot closer.

Come to think of it, did Liverpool even have any significant injuries this season? Any key players out for more than four weeks?
Was thinking the same. I think I read VvD played every single game? It was huge to have him fit for the whole season.

Goku23

Well I think we can rule out Liverpool beating Chelsea for us...

Renegade

I’ll tell you what. Can’t claim best ever team in EPL and be beaten by 4 by anyone. That’s all.

Pagh Wraith

Is that so? Whats the point of having scoring then?
Results are a function of performances, not the other way around. Over a big enough sample they will converge but just looking at a limited number of results (even a sample of 30 league games) won't always reflect reality. Liverpool are just a huge statistical outlier this season.

Renegade

He’s been absolutely brilliant for them, and one match after the title is won doesn’t change that.
He hasn’t even been Liverpool’s best player let alone the leagues. Is he in Liverpools top 5 important players? I don’t think so. His had a excellent season and played very well but POTY? No thanks.

RedDevil@84

Does that break any records? Worst ever immediate game of champions or something of that sort?

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Has there ever been a sadder crowning moment than this? Struggling to think...

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Can you imagine if a Fergie side lost 4-0 the game after winning the title? The lot of them would be sold that summer

Drainy

If city get their ban overturned they should look to sign Haaland.

With his physique and finishing and the quality of supply they wouldnt miss Aguero