Premier League Gameweek 32 + FA Cup QFs

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
One-off champions written all over them. Chelsea v City next year

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
What, what? Shite, turned computer off and missed his interview, and I knew he would be angry, after seeing him walking on the pitch angry.
Why did I do that?
What he said

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
City are still the best in the league when they turn it on.

Shambolic decisions over transfers with terrible bad luck with injuries and a horrible defence did them in. Obviously Liverpool's absolutely machine like efficiency in a long spell of not playing well helped too :)

No Love

Wow. Imagine if they unravel next season. Klopp’s post-match interviews would be incredible viewing. Guy is tilted after tonight and they’ve won the league, can only imagine what he would be like if they found themselves 10-12 points off the pace early into next season.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Wow. Imagine if they unravel next season. Klopp’s post-match interviews would be incredible viewing. Guy is tilted after tonight and they’ve won the league, can only imagine what he would be like if they found themselves 10-12 points off the pace early into next season.
Let's hope the "Klopp's teams run out of steam after a couple of years" thing is a thing after all.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Klopp and Mourinho in salty interviews on the same day is just glorious. :lol:

Alive and Kicking

fecking hell he's absolutely raging. How the hell can their fans decry us, or anyone, for being sore losers? It's like that Kermit meme of old.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I’ll probably get pummelled for this but I didn’t think we were terrible. 4-0 is never good but the stats show City were simply more clinical than we were (combined with our ridiculous defending).

Still good for thought for Klopp going forward.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Liverpool are an embarrassment. Champions should turn up and show everyone why they won, these guys are already a joke.
Didn't they do that though? It's been obvious they won because City bottled it yet again and failed to produce on a consistent basis despite their amazing squad.

TheReligion

Abusive
I’ll probably get pummelled for this but I didn’t think we were terrible. 4-0 is never good but the stats show City were simply more clinical than we were (combined with our ridiculous defending).

Still good for thought for Klopp going forward.
A mirror of the season perhaps? Stats look good but actually not as far ahead as it seems.

croadyman

City may have lost the title but definitely looked tonight like they are very determined to hold on to that points record, seemed to really motivate them but still got a sneaky suspicion that Liverpool could just about do it

Winrar

Just got back home to seeing Liverpool lose 4-0 :lol: Funny thing is they got their asses handed to them last season at City as well. (Or was it the season before?)

Although pool have generally played really well in the last couple of years but they have been incredibly lucky to have that many points at this stage of the season. But more importantly there have been signs of this team potentially falling apart when they got handily knocked out of all the competitions before getting whopped by Watford before the covid break. They generally haven't played that well either save for few 4-0s here and there.

I like to think that I'm being cautiously optimistic with my prediction but maybe I'm just deluded and bitter. Time will tell.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Liverpool are worthy champions but they’re very lucky to be that far ahead of City. Gap will be much much closer next season and hopefully there will be more challengers in the mix.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Chelsea? Based on two signings noone knows how they'll fit in?
If they get Havertz + Chillwell/Digne they should be one of the main contenders imo.

Pretzels81

Not Salty…
This 4-0 is proof that Liverpool is not going to dominate the PL. In fact, if Klopp doesn't sign some fresh legs, they won't get nowhere near the top.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
This 4-0 is proof that Liverpool is not going to dominate the PL. In fact, if Klopp doesn't sign some fresh legs, they won't get nowhere near the top.
Being knackered after a club party and losing a dead rubber game is proof?
Would love it to be the start of the drop but it's doubtful.