Premier League Gameweek 33+34

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Dominating possession doesn't mean dominating games. What matters is if you created genuine chances to win those games but didn't.
Wrong, we've been the most wasteful side in the league this season while Kepa's save % has been the worst of a first choice keeper since stats begun, best example would be Arsenal home, 19-2 on shots, 2 -2.
It would take an almighty feck up from us. You lot are absolutely there for the taking.

De Gea having a mare is your only hope. Not even being arrogant or gassing up United, looking at it neutrally based on watching every game since the restart. 3-1 United.
Football doesn't work like that, last time we faced you at Wembley we got smashed at Newcastle 6 days before and the whole world said we had no chance, do i need to remind you how that one went?

Everytime people seem to write us off in big games we pull the rabbit out of the hat, our two most recent finals for example, infact there's also an example from less than 2 weeks ago.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
doesn't work like that, last time we faced you at Wembley we got smashed at Newcastle 6 days before and the whole world said we had no chance, do i need to remind you how that one went?
Phil Jones gifted you a pen then you parked the bus?

That game is irrelevant anyway. The two sides are very different now. We had bloody Lingard, Smalling & Jones starting for us that day. You had Hazard.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Man United needs a favor from Arsenal?
Arsenal will probably find a way to lose this one, and besides, they have won a couple in a row, 3 games would be too much.

Nickelodeon

It would take an almighty feck up from us. You lot are absolutely there for the taking.

De Gea having a mare is your only hope. Not even being arrogant or gassing up United, looking at it neutrally based on watching every game since the restart. 3-1 United.
Romero is the cup keeper. I think we might rotate for the cup. Especially considering Chelsea have a 2 day rest advantage over us.

mu4c_20le

Man United needs a favor from Arsenal?
Arsenal will probably find a way to lose this one, and besides, they have won a couple in a row, 3 games would be too much.
They need something here or they are in danger of being leapfrogged by spurs

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
I don't like when players do what Tierney just did. Pretend like he broke his leg when he fouled the other guy and immediately gets up dropping all pretense when it goes against him.

mu4c_20le

Feels like the entire game has taken place in Arsenal's third so far? their midfield is non existent

JTW95

Gullible sausage
I dont like relying on Arsenal to do something to help us.

I wouldnt trust Arsenal to organise a piss up in a brewery nevermind taking 3 points off one of our our top 4 rivals.

E-mal

Bellerin is just pure shit as is basically every Arsenal player on the pitch bar Auba