Premier League Gameweek 33+34

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Leicester won't capitalise. Rodgers only knows plan A, once he changes or is forced to change formation for a game it's all downhill from then.

Havak

Pokemon master
I'm not as sold on that being a red card as most seem to be.

Honest attempt to win the ball. Is clearly trying to pull out of the challenge toward the end but there just isn't enough time to. That is not serious foul play IMO. Some balls are natural to try and win and instantly control with your foot in that position.

Very similar to the Nani red card agsinst Real Madrid that I'm sure everyone on here thinks was harsh.

It's unlucky I think.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
That's a shame for Nketiah, he clearly tried for the ball but got the player. Bad timing and red card is the right call...

TheScriptwriter

Supports
Juventus
TY on the red card :lol:

"That's rubbish! Where was Vardy's red card!? That's rubbish. That's rubbish.
Neal Maupay you're a cheat, I hope Brighton get relegated".
They are so biased, trying to make all kinds of excuses, while they were crying 2 weeks ago about Maupay.

King Eric 7

The fake fan cheers make me think there's been a goal whenever I haven't got eyes on the TV.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
No way should that be a red.... in real time a bad tackle, one of those with a slo mo looks horrendous when it was just a bad yellow challenge.
:houllier: Its a terrible tackle. Thats all there is to it. Red card every day of the week.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Are league positions, if tied on points, still decided on goal difference or is it head-to-head?

A mate swears its moved to head-to-head but it hasn't has it??

fps

Are league positions, if tied on points, still decided on goal difference or is it head-to-head?

A mate swears its moved to head-to-head but it hasn't has it??
Only head to head if tied on everything else including goal difference.

macheda14

If he didn't see the player then it's a complete accident. Are players no longer allowed to raise their foot that high anymore?
You do realise that most fouls are genuine attempts to play the ball?

But anyway you’re not really allowed to lead with the studs at knee height, no. If he didn’t see the player then he should be more aware of his surroundings, that could have been a very bad injury if that was the Leicester player’s standing leg.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
We are relying on Arsenals defence for the last 10 mins. We are screwed lads :lol:

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
I just realised I don’t know any of Arsenal’s players anymore

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
That’s a red card all day long. Pogba got sent off against Arsenal for a very similar ‘tackle’.

Feck off Leicester equalise.