Premier League Gameweek 33+34

Zlatans Knee

It annoys the crap out of me when I see a left back like Tierney cross the ball at pace. How Shaw has not learnt how to cross the ball is beyond me. I still think that is an area of the pitch that we could seriously improve.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Why is the Arsenal staff member holding up the substitution board? What's the point of the 4th official?

Rafaeldagold

Why with VAR don’t they show the moment the ball is kicked in the screen too? Otherwise it’s kinda pointless having a pic of a striker offside as no idea what frame that still is taken from??

JTW95

Gullible sausage
I want Arsenal to win but it will be funny if this is a red

klayton88

Why with VAR don’t they show the moment the ball is kicked in the screen too? Otherwise it’s kinda pointless having a pic of a striker offside as no idea what frame that still is taken from??
It should also judge it from the first frame in which the ball as clearly left the attackers foot, not when he initially makes contact with it to pass.

Anustart89

How the feck do they need that many replays? I could've told you three minutes ago that it's a red card.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
How are they not sure? are we waiting for the other player to get his whole leg torn off?

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Six replies and no one put the surname....who actually got sent off?

E-mal

Very dangerous from the kid, just unnecessary. The drawback of playing kids.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Feel for the lad to be honest.

Tyler and Smith taking such a weird perspective on it though. Such an obvious red.

Zoo

I have so much faith in 10 men Arsenal holding out here.