Premier League Gameweek 33+34

RedDevilRoshi

So many Arsenal fans I know are twats, its hard to want them to win because all I'll get now for the next few days is how they are gonna catch us up, how Saka is better than Mason etc etc
Same here The exact same reason I can’t stand Arsenal.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
A draw wouldn’t be the worst result. Leicester and Arsenal will drop further points.

brian017

So many Arsenal fans I know are twats, its hard to want them to win because all I'll get now for the next few days is how they are gonna catch us up, how Saka is better than Mason etc etc
Win on Thursday and they ain’t catching us. We’re not dropping 7 points in the remaining 4 games

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
A draw wouldn’t be the worst result. Leicester and Arsenal will drop further points.
It's tempting to look at the table right now and fear Arsenal could catch us. But they won't.

They just won't. We definitely benefit so much more by a Leicester win.

Wayne's World

By miles, they have the worst fans in London. Hope they never win anything again and slide into mediocrity

ChaddyP

Is this why everyone seems to want the match drawn :lol:

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
It's tempting to look at the table right now and fear Arsenal could catch us. But they won't.

They just won't. We definitely benefit so much more by a Leicester win.
By an Arsenal win you mean? I think Leicester win will put us within three points and if we go into the last game level then it’s in our own hands at least.

mu4c_20le

Arsenal need to stop dicking around and score that second goal. They should attack the left side more, Bennett is a weak link.

binary bot
Arsenal might catch us, but they're not getting fourth and if we're not getting fourth then i dont really care where we are.

diarm

The problem here is that it's still 1-0 and Luiz hasn't had his meltdown moment yet.

Deery

Dreary
Arsenal need to stop dicking around and score that second goal. They should attack the left side more, Bennett is a weak link.
I’d go down the middle looks to be an acre of space between Evans and Soyncu

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
She’s shit hot, Sian Massey. I’ve never seen her get a decision wrong.