Premier League Gameweek 33-35

joedirt87

How on earth did we lose to this Everton?!
we needed a Ronaldo hat trick that included a FK goal that Krul probably saves routinely 95% of the time to beat Norwich at home. every team can give United trouble.

Nick7

Look at that arsenal team, look at it, on paper you can not say that it is superior to ours and yet they look for better as a team.

Oh and for the fans against the idea of trying certain united players in different positions like say lindelof or Maguire in midfield, arsenal are beating Chelsea with a Gabriel in Central midfield tonight, it's a shame our woeful managers didn't take a chance and be a bit experimental instead of cowardly constantly sticking to playing it safe with line ups
Gabriel is playing centre back.

GoonerBear

Supports
Arsenal
Look at that arsenal team, look at it, on paper you can not say that it is superior to ours and yet they look for better as a team.

Oh and for the fans against the idea of trying certain united players in different positions like say lindelof or Maguire in midfield, arsenal are beating Chelsea with a Gabriel in Central midfield tonight, it's a shame our woeful managers didn't take a chance and be a bit experimental instead of cowardly constantly sticking to playing it safe with line ups
I don't know what game your watching mate but we've been poor tonight, & Gabriel is playing centre half? :confused:

Djemba-Djemba

we needed a Ronaldo hat trick that included a FK goal that Krul probably saves routinely 95% of the time to beat Norwich at home. every team can give United trouble.
I think as things stand we are the 2nd worst team in the league.

Like if you need a win from now until the end of the season the two easiest games you could hope for are Norwich and us.

90 + 5min

We don't have defenders and you want ours to play as midfielders?
We don''t have players who care and are confused when they play and you want to make them even more confused?

GoonerBear

Supports
Arsenal
That was a fecking shocking dive by White. I’d be furious with him.
He's been shite at right back, & Holding has been shite at centre back. Might as well move White back inside & put Soares on.

Nick7

He's been shite at right back, & Holding has been shite at centre back. Might as well make it ve White back inside & put Soares on.
Yeah Holding is having a mare. Can’t understand why ye wouldn’t play a right back if you have one.

Irwin99

Not even watching the Chelsea game but from the few clips that's been posted I wish our players would look at Werner because that's how you fecking sprint when you're pressing an opponent. His movement is great too

GoonerBear

Supports
Arsenal
Yeah Holding is having a mare. Can’t understand why ye wouldn’t play a right back if you have one.
I understand when they started 3 at the back. But he switched it back to a back 4 early in the game & both goals we've conceded has came from giving the ball away in the right back area.

Nick7

I understand when they started 3 at the back. But he switched it back to a back 4 early in the game & both goals we've conceded has came from giving the ball away in the right back area.
Totally forgot that yeah. He switched after the first Arsenal goal, right? Odd. But I suppose it’s allowed Saka some more space to cause problems.

TheReligion

Abusive
Ah gotcha - word is there are about 25,000 Chelsea fans there, down from the usually ~40,000 or so. Still very poor that they're being pissed on in terms of atmosphere though.
Cheers. Yeah It does sound like a morgue. Would have thought the hardcore season ticket holders would be on it tbh

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
For half that had 4 goals, this is a fecking terrible game.

Idxomer

Liverpool had the luck of playing Manchester United after their game on the weekend and City gets Brighton

Daydreamer

Supports
Arsenal
I’m generally an Arteta fan, but he winds me up when he goes all galaxy brain. It’s one thing playing players out of position. It’s another thing breaking up partnerships to do so.

The goals have come down our right hand side because we’re playing our backup CB in order to accommodate our first choice CB playing as RB - despite having a RB on the bench who made Portugal’s last national team squad.

Why?